Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,534   Posts: 187,861   Members: 6,498   Active Members: 288
Welcome to our newest member, TG100.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extra pocket/compartment using the braincell clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extra pocket/compartment using the braincell clips

it would be great if Tom could design an extra pocket/compartment that can be clipped onto the braincell clips in bags such as the ego (or any other bag) that doesn't have any internal division within the main compartment, so that if i don't use a braincell i can use it to carry paper and files etc, or the ipad, so they don't flop arpund inside the zippered compartment.
    or maybe equiping caches with hooks so that folks who don't need the braincell protection can also secure their ipads/laptops to the inside of the bag.
    Seriously addicted. I love my TB bags (in order of preference): Aeronaut (black/steel), Western Flyer (black/iberian), Smart Alec (black/black), Synapse (steel dyneema/solar), MCB (linen/olive), Cadet (black/steel), Side Effect (black), Shop Bags (various), packing cubes, WF Packing Cube Backpack (steel), Travel Stuff Sacks (various), 3D Clear Organizer Cube (forest), LCB (steel/cayenne), Imago (black ballistic/steel), Co-Pilot (steel/solar), FJN (crimson), Ego (black/steel).

Brilliant idea!

At the moment I use one of the loops left when you remove the clips to hook my Guardian light onto.

Comment

Working...
    X