Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,580   Posts: 188,307   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, QQYFodil79.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Swift/Cafe Colors: Azalea and Turquoise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no! I was trying to decide whether to get a Swift or Little Swift to use as my daily book/work/lunch/misc. bag. Just when I thought I had it figured out, along comes the Azalea/Sapphire Medium Cafe Bag ... I'm doomed!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      You'll see it in the Large in the next couple of months, then the Small in a little while after that.
      Thanks! Now I just need to decide whether to return my brand new Conifer/Steel MCB to get it in Azalea/Sapphire instead or wait a few more months for the SCB to join my current Black/Wasabi....

Comment

Originally posted by teresapoet View Post
        Thanks! Now I just need to decide whether to return my brand new Conifer/Steel MCB to get it in Azalea/Sapphire instead or wait a few more months for the SCB to join my current Black/Wasabi....
        Do you like the Conifer and think the MCB is a useful size for your needs? If so IMHO, keep it, a few months is a nice amount of time to save a few extra bucks for a new bag.
        I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Originally posted by dorayme View Post
          Do you like the Conifer and think the MCB is a useful size for your needs? If so IMHO, keep it, a few months is a nice amount of time to save a few extra bucks for a new bag.
          I second that, besides you need something to coordinate with your fall and winter clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by backpack View Post
            I second that, besides you need something to coordinate with your fall and winter clothes.
            Heh, I knew I could count on this forum to enable me. I will be sticking with the Conifer MCB (which I love and find a great complement to the purples and pinks I often wear) with plans to get the Azalea/Sapphire SCB when it's available (which will be easier to justify since my first SCB will be nearly a year old by then).

Comment

Turquoise, what a fitting name! Looking forward to seeing a little more of it!
              I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

* stalking in hopes of catching latest color announcement! *
                "For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe." ~ Larry Eisenberg

Comment

We're cutting Medium Cafe bags today! Here's a quick photo of some Azalea and Sapphire scrap material so you can see these two colors together. Everyone is really liking this color combination.

Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

This is so gorgeous! And the Azalea/Azalea Swift is already available for pre-order today? Oh, noooooooo! Now I'm torn. What I really need next is a Large Cafe Bag, and if it's going to be available in Azalea in the next few months, part of me wants to act like a grown-up and hold out for that. But does that mean it will be available before Christmas? I hope so, because I've never been very good at this delayed gratification stuff. Here I am, having to wait all weekend for my latest TB order to show up—it includes a Cardinal Little Swift that I pre-ordered way back in June. So I think I may have used up all my patience over this long summer. Can I hold out a few months more for the Azalea LCB, or will the fact that I can pre-order an Azalea/Azalea Swift right now win out? Of course, I'll still have to wait for that, too, but at least it gives me illusion of progress. Help! Decisions, decisions.

Comment

Darcy, any idea when the LS will be available. I need to start saving my pennies!
                      Me, too, dorayme!

Comment

I'm dancing all around with glee: I just checked, and the LCB in Azalea/Turquoise (and in Turquoise/Wasabi) is available as a pre-order TODAY!!! Both colors are gorgeous; I'm going to choose one and put in my basket right away. Then I have to decide if I should order a Kit with it as well, or maybe a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag.

Comment

I have swatches ready to send out in both Azalea and Turquoise

Email me your address and I'll send you out some samples!
                          http://www.tombihn.com
                          1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
                          Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Originally posted by ncb4 View Post
                            I'm dancing all around with glee: I just checked, and the LCB in Azalea/Turquoise (and in Turquoise/Wasabi) is available as a pre-order TODAY!!! Both colors are gorgeous; I'm going to choose one and put in my basket right away. Then I have to decide if I should order a Kit with it as well, or maybe a Packing Cube Shoulder Bag.
                            * hyperventilating *
                            "For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe." ~ Larry Eisenberg

Comment

Doornum3, I like how you put your favorite color combination in color! As for me, the deed is done. I just placed my pre-order for a Large Cafe Bag in Azalea/Sapphire (sorry, I got the lining color wrong last time), along with a Cardinal Kit. So now another countdown begins!

Comment

Excellent choice, ncb4. I love the Azalea/Sapphire color combination and can't wait to photograph it. Tom chose Turquoise/Cayenne and Katy suggested Turquoise/Wasabi. It's hard to pick a favorite.

Little Swifts in the new colors should be available in the next few months sometime.
                                Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
                                X