No announcement yet.

Welcome Brian to the TOM BIHN crew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, Brian!. I spoke with you at least 3x, I think. Thanks for carefully packing my orders & noting my special requests. My nieces and nephew were mighty impressed when they received their synapses with coordinating pouches inside each of them. You are with good people!

Comment

Brian, welcome to a great company!
      ============================================

Comment

Welcome Brian!

Comment

Welcome, Brian!

--bb

Comment

It was nice meeting you today, Brian. And I was wrong about my purchase amount today being the same as my tires purchase last week. The tires were $10 more ($393 vs. $383). Though I bet the bags last longer than the tires!

Comment

Welcome, Brian! I'm in Georgia where we've been sweating through another brutal summer, so between the vegan doughnuts (my stomach is rumbling just at the thought), 80-degree weather, and all of the wonderful crew at TB, I can see why you decided to migrate northwest. Hope you continue to love it there.

Comment

Welcome, Brian.
                Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Comment

Hi Brian!

Is working at Tom Bihn like working in a chocolate shop (eventually you become immune and don't want any more chocolate)?

Never mind--that's just crazy talk! There is never enough Tom Bihn.
                  My Tom Bihn stuff: Western Flyer (Black/Steel), Large WF packing cube (Steel), Packing Cube Shoulder Bag (Steel), Absolute shoulder strap, Horizontal Cache, Clear Organizer Wallet (Plum), Small Dyneema pouch (UV), Ballistic Nylon Pen/Pencil Pouch (Steel), FOJ Pouch (Navy), Clear Quarter Packing Cube (UV), Small Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), and the Super Secret Mystery Gift!

Comment

Welcome Brian!
                    Many thanks for your help and patience when I visit the showroom. You make a great addition to the TB team!

Comment

Hey Brian, inquiring minds want to know, what Tom Bihn is in your private collection? What is your favorite bag? What is your favorite fabric/color and what would your dream bag be?
                      I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Working...
                      X