Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dorayme
    replied
    Hey Brian, inquiring minds want to know, what Tom Bihn is in your private collection? What is your favorite bag? What is your favorite fabric/color and what would your dream bag be?

Leave a comment:

• RegKnot
    replied
    Welcome Brian!
    Many thanks for your help and patience when I visit the showroom. You make a great addition to the TB team!

Leave a comment:

• OnMyWay
    replied
    Hi Brian!

Is working at Tom Bihn like working in a chocolate shop (eventually you become immune and don't want any more chocolate)?

Never mind--that's just crazy talk! There is never enough Tom Bihn.

Leave a comment:

• jaon
    replied
    Welcome, Brian.

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Welcome, Brian! I'm in Georgia where we've been sweating through another brutal summer, so between the vegan doughnuts (my stomach is rumbling just at the thought), 80-degree weather, and all of the wonderful crew at TB, I can see why you decided to migrate northwest. Hope you continue to love it there.

Leave a comment:

• spamjam
    replied
    It was nice meeting you today, Brian. And I was wrong about my purchase amount today being the same as my tires purchase last week. The tires were $10 more ($393 vs. $383). Though I bet the bags last longer than the tires!

Leave a comment:

• bbcamp
    replied
    Welcome, Brian!

--bb

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    Welcome Brian!

Leave a comment:

• jeffmac
    replied
    Brian, welcome to a great company!

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    Welcome, Brian!. I spoke with you at least 3x, I think. Thanks for carefully packing my orders & noting my special requests. My nieces and nephew were mighty impressed when they received their synapses with coordinating pouches inside each of them. You are with good people!

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    HI Brian, I live on the coast of Maine about an hour and a half from the Canadian border. Guess that quaifies as east huh? I spent most of my life west of the Mississippi. Oregon and Washington are the only two states I've not lived in or at least visited out west.

Glad you joined the TB crew. I'm pretty sure you're gonna love it. Look forward to hearing from you.

Take care,
    Moose

Leave a comment:

• brian
    replied
    Originally posted by TXGirl View Post
    Welcome Brian! My husband's parents live in SC & they came to visit us here in Texas when it was 107+ that week. We've had 50+ days of 100 degrees or hotter. I'm thinking I need to move to the Northwest coast
    It has barely topped 80 here, and it isn't humid the way the southeast was. I love the Pacific Northwest summer!

Leave a comment:

• maverick
    replied
    hi brian!

welcome aboard! you're in good company!!

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Originally posted by brian View Post
    Thanks Backpack! It was a pleasure meeting you, too. I'm glad you finally got to see the whole TB crew in action! DC is a fun city, I have some friends there and I've visited a number of times.
    I'll be back!

To Seattle and DC.

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by brian View Post
    Thanks so much! I hope the Carolina heat hasn't been too much for you this summer, my parents in SC said it has been a pretty rough year, heat-wise.
    Welcome Brian! My husband's parents live in SC & they came to visit us here in Texas when it was 107+ that week. We've had 50+ days of 100 degrees or hotter. I'm thinking I need to move to the Northwest coast

Leave a comment:

Working...
X