Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,379   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a good Price for a very lightly used Ristretto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a good Price for a very lightly used Ristretto?

Hello All,

My wife and I are in the process of selling everything we own so we can travel the world one bag style.

We will both be getting Synapses for our many trips. One blue one purple.

Anyhow, we've got to get rid of our current Tom Bihn bags to make room for the new gear.

One of them is a basically new Tom Bihn Ristretto for the iPad. I forget the color names but it's gray on the out side and green on the inside. I have it with the absolute strap and I'm just curious to get some opinions on a price I should ask for... Before I go and put it on craigslist. (and wether or not I should sell it with the absolute strap).

Thanks for the opinions.

Please put a link to all the bags you're selling once you get them listed!

I can't help you out on price, as I recently tried to sell my large cafe bag on Craigslist and ended up giving it away as a gift before I ever got any calls on it!

Comment

Originally posted by foodin65 View Post
      My wife and I are in the process of selling everything we own so we can travel the world one bag style.
      Wow. Keep us updated on your travels, or share a link to your blog if you have one! And have a great time!
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by foodin65 View Post
        Hello All,

Wow! That sounds like a blast! I too hope you're planning on blogging about it . That would be quite interesting!
        http://www.tombihn.com
        1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
        Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Working...
        X