Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,578   Posts: 188,305   Members: 6,539   Active Members: 284
Welcome to our newest member, QQYFodil79.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing the Cadet laptop briefcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we are playing 20 questions, how minimal is this microbrief? Could you tote a laptop and an iPad and minimal accessories?

Would you could you in a box? Would you could you with a fox?
    I like the hints she has for me! Thank you Darcy! Thank you, see!
    ============================================

Comment

Could this, maybe, be the Pilot? Inquiring minds want to know...

Comment

Second time I've seen the mysterious "Pilot" mentioned today. Hmmmmmmm.
        Synapse 25 (steel dyneema/wasabi), Synapse 19 (conifer/steel), Empire Builder (black/steel), Ristretto for Ipad 2 (olive/cayenne), Brain Bag (black), Zephyr (black/red), Aeronaut (steel/steel), guardian dual function light, RFID blocking passport pouch, packing cubes (various sizes), horizontal freudian slip, The Kit (forest green), ultra suede screen cloth, Tom Bihn Luggage tags (x3), and who knows what is next.........

Comment

It's not the Pilot..
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffmac View Post
            Since we are playing 20 questions, how minimal is this microbrief? Could you tote a laptop and an iPad and minimal accessories?
            You could carry all of those things.

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
              in addition to the 1050d ballistic nylon, may i put in a request for cork? having a rainy day here, and not sure why, but rain puts me in the mood for cork!
              There are only some bags that, because of the way they're constructed, can be made with Cork, and the new bag is not one of them. Believe me, if a bag can be made with Cork, we'll probably make it in Cork.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                There are only some bags that, because of the way they're constructed, can be made with Cork, and the new bag is not one of them. Believe me, if a bag can be made with Cork, we'll probably make it in Cork.
                hmmm, could we line it in cork?
                -m

Comment

hmmmmm. ok. must go and ponder on this now.

Comment

I'm stumped and excited! A nice combo! Can't wait to see what it is.
                    Synapse 25 (steel dyneema/wasabi), Synapse 19 (conifer/steel), Empire Builder (black/steel), Ristretto for Ipad 2 (olive/cayenne), Brain Bag (black), Zephyr (black/red), Aeronaut (steel/steel), guardian dual function light, RFID blocking passport pouch, packing cubes (various sizes), horizontal freudian slip, The Kit (forest green), ultra suede screen cloth, Tom Bihn Luggage tags (x3), and who knows what is next.........

Comment

Yes, but please...bring on the Pilot, ASAP!
                      I have an Aeronaut (Black/Iberian), Brain Bag (Black/Steel) Smart Alec (Black/Black/Steel), 2 Cadets for iPad (Black/Steel) and (Steel/Solar), 2 Co-Pilots (Steel/Solar) and (Black/Steel), Imago (Black/Black/Steel), plus a Vertical Brain Cell, Vertical Freudian Slip, Packing Cubes, Organizer Pouches, 2 RFID Blocking Passport Pouches, iPad Cache, Snake Charmer, Organizer Wallet, and plethora of other accessories! Man,what does it take to get on the FOT list?

Comment

Are there multiple options for carrying the brief? I.e., handles/shoulder strap/removable backpack straps?

This is very exciting indeed!

Comment

Handle and shoulder strap, yes. No removable backpack straps.

Comment

arrg . . . Darcy . . . more smarter than me . . .

Comment

OK...is this a "marsupial" bag? Can I put it in my Zephyr and use it as a docking station/shuttle craft combo?

You may like them.
                              You will see.
                              You may like them
                              in a tree?
                              ============================================

Comment

Would like it to fit the middle compartment of the tristar...

and with a zipper on top instead of flap, so i can easily extract laptop in airport.... Maybe asking too much...navy /solar?..

Comment

Working...
                                X