Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,533   Posts: 187,860   Members: 6,497   Active Members: 289
Welcome to our newest member, brppreacher.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing the Cadet laptop briefcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjo View Post
    and with a zipper on top instead of flap, so i can easily extract laptop in airport.... Maybe asking too much...navy /solar?..
    Are you clairvoyant? Don't guess anything else!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

I'm really hoping I'm able to take this with me on a trip in early November!

Comment

I'm just waiting to spend my money!

Comment

So...let's just say that I am stalling on ordering something I need for a trip upcoming because I think I will probably need to buy this new Microbrief as well and I might as well minimize the shipping I am paying ...(do you see the restraint I am showing here!).

Would the Microbrief be going up for order on say Tuesday of next week...and will it be for pre-order or available immediately?
          ============================================

Comment

I just got a Macbook air 13, and I've been delaying buying a case for it because I've been waiting to see this one! Please, for the sake of my new Macbook, I hope you start selling this micro brief as soon as possible!

Comment

We're shooting for a debut on Tuesday or Wednesday, barring any unforeseen delays..

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

So since I'm in JST does that mean I get to see it before everyone else? ;D
                Expat living in Japan
                iPad RistrettoAeronautSynapseLg Shop Bag • lots of little accessory pouches - straps - and other goodies!

Now ... what else do I "need" ...

Comment

If I lived in Seattle, I would make a pilgimage to the Tom Bihn store/factory on Tuesday. Even if I do not have an ipad or mac -anything. Happy for y'all who have been waiting for such bag.

Comment

Something tells me that this bag/brief/thingofawesomeness is going to result in more credit card abuse ^__^!
                    Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by misterN View Post
                      Something tells me that this bag/brief/thingofawesomeness is going to result in more credit card abuse ^__^!
                      I've got my card ready...do you!?
                      http://www.tombihn.com
                      1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
                      Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Comment

Sigh, what it means is that I will be obsessively clicking on the TB site tonight at midnight my time before realizing that it is still October in Seattle.

This will not stop me from continuing to click.

(sets credit card next to computer...straightens card to align with edge of computer more perfectly...clicks on website again)

Sigh.
                        ============================================

Comment

It's going to debut Wednesday. We're having too much fun taking photos of the new bag and writing its description - don't want to rush it.

We know some of you are very patiently waiting, so if Wednesday seems too far away, email me ([email protected]) and I'll send you a photo of it as long as you promise not to send it to anyone else or post it anywhere until the bag debuts.
                          Last edited by Darcy; 10-31-2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Thanks Darcy! I've been checking the site all day - and then realized, why shouldn't the crew be allowed out for Halloween fun? (Wondering who it was that dressed up at the back pack - Tom's wonderful story! Too bad no pictures were taken.)

Anyway, pictures shall be something to look forward to for Wednesday!
                            "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Comment

I was going to respond, Maria, but Katy has something else in mind..

Comment

Thanks for the new background Darcy
                                Super Ego w/Seat Belt Buckle [Black/Steel/Wasabi], Cadet 13/15 [Cardinal/Steel], Aeronaut 45 [Cardinal/Steel], 13" Ristretto (Old) [Olive/Cayenne], Synapse 19 [Indigo/Iberian], Camera I/O, and a whole bunch of other goodies.

Comment

Working...
                                X