Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,493   Posts: 187,443   Members: 6,454   Active Members: 335
Welcome to our newest member, bored_and_agitated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New: Citizen Canine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll research the Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman websites - they probably have a fancified outrageous expensive version and must have another name for poo bags.

Actually, "doggie-bags" doesn't have to refer to left-overs for a restaurant...
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Comment

We've been using the Small Cafe Bag for the park and longer walks and a Mini Organizer Pouch to hold a roll of bags & a few small treats for going outside. I'm just as excited for all of the pictures with dogs that will go along with the bag's debut (right?) as for the bag!

Comment

Wait, no o-rings? But . . . that's how we organize all of her things!

Comment

Oh we need one for Princess, definitely staying tuned!
          I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Originally posted by Maria View Post
            I'll research the Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman websites - they probably have a fancified outrageous expensive version and must have another name for poo bags.
            Or Hammacher Schlemmer; they'd call it The Diamond-Encrusted Dog-Waste Bag-Storing Pouch.

Comment

This surprised me: you can order dog poo bags custom printed with your business logo.
              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                This surprised me: you can order dog poo bags custom printed with your business logo.
                Well . . . I guess people can brand anything now? I mean, if they were FREE bags, I wouldn't care what's on them.

Comment

Hmmm. Time to get the creative juices flowing. How's about: scat catchers. or stool storage. or pick-a-poo. or gaboop (poo bag backwards). i think i like gaboop.

Comment

We make the Newfies carry their own in a silly little backpack thing that they try to scrape off at every turn.

You can tell its soon to be time when they start doing the "Poop Walk" trust me you would understand if you saw it.

The problem is after pickup we need something with wheels!

Ed

Comment

Have you posted photos of the Newfies, Ed? If so, I've missed them..
                      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Have you posted photos of the Newfies, Ed? If so, I've missed them..
                        We grew up with Newfs...and Mastiffs. (Yes, a large shovel is required.) Oh and we had a few little dogs for contrast.

Would love to see Newf pictures!
                        "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Comment

Looks like a side effect in the pictures.
                          Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Comment

Some practical SWAG for once! Maybe one day we'll see "Poo Bihns". ;-)

Comment

Dog Output Bags Securing Aparatus . Tom Bihn #2 Bag Holder

Comment

I'm so excited! I have three dogs and HATE messing with the rolls because the bags never open right. Can't wait to see the #2 solution!
                                Current carry: Super Ego, various pouches, I/O (when shooting). Incorporating the FIELD JOURNAL!!!! Next up on wishlist: S25 and SE (June 2016)

Comment

Working...
                                X