Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,772   Posts: 190,625   Members: 6,655   Active Members: 261
Welcome to our newest member, basil.bourque.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Wrapping Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lani
    replied
    Originally posted by jeffmac View Post
    What I did not expect was what it was wrapped in:
    I thought you were going to say you found your Christmas gift wrapped inside the travel tray!

Regardless, I think you got yourself a pretty nice deal there!

Leave a comment:

• Scattered
    replied
    Originally posted by Scattered View Post
    Hmm, using TavaPeak's logic, Santa (aka Mom & Dad) gave me a $10 iTunes Gift Card wrapped in a Navy Medium Clear Organizer Pouch wrapped in a Linen/Steel Small Cafe Bag! I used an Ultraviolet Travel Tray as my ecologically sound gift wrapping for a variety of non-TB gifts for a friend.
    And I forgot one! It all fit in a new large packing cube for the Aeronaut I bought in March for a 5-day 3-city work trip and figured I might use a few times a year, max, after that, but have now used for short weekend trips about twice a month since. Hmm, I guess my signature needs a tweaking now!

Leave a comment:

• Scattered
    replied
    Hmm, using TavaPeak's logic, Santa (aka Mom & Dad) gave me a $10 iTunes Gift Card wrapped in a Navy Medium Clear Organizer Pouch wrapped in a Linen/Steel Small Cafe Bag! I used an Ultraviolet Travel Tray as my ecologically sound gift wrapping for a variety of non-TB gifts for a friend.

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Aww, you can't be too bad, you chose her, and you are obsessed with TB. Sounds like you are a relatively decent guy.

Leave a comment:

• TavaPeak
    replied
    LOL - guess my son got a pencil organizer pouch wrapped in a Field Journal. Merry Christmas, jeffmac! Sounds like your best gift is your clever wife. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• jeffmac
    replied
    She has many skills. Luckily for me, she is near-sighted and has no taste in men!

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    What a thoughtful gift, your wife possesses some serious gifting foo!

Leave a comment:

• jeffmac
    started a topic Best Wrapping Ever!

Best Wrapping Ever!

I had hinted rather broadly to my lovely wife that one of the new travel trays would be a really good Christmas present. As I have mentioned before, she is far better than I deserve and she followed through on my hint with a travel tray in Iberian.

What I did not expect was what it was wrapped in:

A Forest Green Co-Pilot! Did I mention that she is far better than I deserve?

Now I can't wait to get back home from Grandmas to see what all I can pack in it!
Working...
X