Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,383   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Synapse Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• backpack
    replied
    It sounds like Indigo/Solar is calling your name!

I saw Indigo and Navy at the shop and both are breathtaking.

Indigo is the deepest blue you see in pictures of the earth from the space, go to NASA's website for reference. A dreamy color.

Navy is a true navy color. (Navy officers and airline pilots navy)

Indigo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article gives you the various RGB values of Indigo, draw them into a drawing program and compare them to the pictures on the website.

Solar is very sunny, true beautiful lemon yellow that bring a smile to one's face or a song to one's head: "Sunny" or "Soleil" whenever you look at it.

Indigo/Solar is definitely a stellar combination and since your name is White Star, it should fit you like a glove.
    Last edited by backpack; 02-24-2012, 03:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    The universe hears and sympathizes.

Leave a comment:

• WhiteStar
    replied
    If they are listed in the drop down on the left they are available. All the colors I wanted are no longer made (Plum, UV). So I thought I'd try Black/Uv but I'm still not sure....

Leave a comment:

• darbs
    replied
    On the website, it gives you the option to order it a bunch of different colors. Are those not really available? Maybe you can just exchange it for a different color. I'm not a huge fan of black bags either, but mostly because everybody else carries black bags.

Leave a comment:

• WhiteStar
    started a topic Black Synapse Blues

Black Synapse Blues

I received my Black/UV Synapse on Tuesday. Still has the tags on it. Still trying to decide if I can keep it. The problem? It's black.

I really really want a Synapse. I wanted plum, but I didn't "discover" TB until the Plum was long gone. Then I tried to order the UV, but when I decided to place the order, Katy discovered they were all gone too.

None of the other colors appealed to me at all. So I went with the Black because at least it had a UV lining. It came, and it IS a really cool bag. LOVE the way it's designed. But I'm afraid to cut the tag off and actually use it because I keep thinking of my very elegant black Namaste Hermosa Bag. A VERY functional knitting bag. But I almost never used it because... it was black. I traded it to a friend for some knitting needles.

I don't hate black. I wear a LOT of black clothing. Yesterday I wore a black shirt, black boots, grey skirt and grey sweater. Today I'm wearing black and brown. I just have never ever liked or carried black bags. Maybe I should have gotten Indigo....

No point to this message. Just sending out my thoughts to the universe.....
Working...
X