Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,534   Posts: 187,861   Members: 6,497   Active Members: 289
Welcome to our newest member, brppreacher.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Synapse Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lani
    replied
    Originally posted by backpack View Post
    After a while, one comes to the realization that Tom Bihn Inc is -not- a company, it is the coolest, nicest and most talented group of people I know; who happen to be geniuses at making bags and all kind of cool accessories to make my life easier and enhance my safety.
    Ohhhh no I disagree quite heartily! They ARE a company--a company of caring, helpful, inspired people who work great together and who strive to make sure their clients are happy.

Truth be told, they are a model that other small businesses should strive for.

Leave a comment:

• Lani
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose View Post
    I don't know about you all but I think Katy as the most amazing sense of customer service going.
    It's one of the things that makes shopping with Tom Bihn such a pleasure. Katy's helped me out, as well (verifying in-house inventory and making sure I got the exact color/fabric combos I wanted for the clear organizer pouches, since the website doesn't let you actually choose).

Leave a comment:

• Katy
    replied
    Aawww! You all made my day .

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    Confirmed: Katy is the universe

Leave a comment:

• backpack
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose View Post
    I don't know about you all but I think Katy as the most amazing sense of customer service going. I mean really, exactly what other company or individual would do such a thing, mostly NONE. You are going to love the UV Syanpse. I've got a plum one and a uv one and love them both. The uv fabric seems more forgiving somehow. While my uv and plum bags are the same size it seems I can get more in the uv bag. Not always a good thing for my shoulder. Congragulations on a great find.
    Take care,
    Moose
    Agreeing with you 100% Moose.

After a while, one comes to the realization that Tom Bihn Inc is -not- a company, it is the coolest, nicest and most talented group of people I know; who happen to be geniuses at making bags and all kind of cool accessories to make my life easier and enhance my safety.

Pictures of dogs and beautiful landscapes taken by Darcy and the addition of customer pictures of bags but also beautiful children and endearing fur babies always brighten my day!
    Last edited by backpack; 02-25-2012, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    Originally posted by WhiteStar View Post
    OMG!! OMG!! Katy called me and SHE FOUND ONE LAST UV SYNAPSE!!! The Black/UV Synapse is going back Monday. I am so excited!!!
    I don't know about you all but I think Katy as the most amazing sense of customer service going. I mean really, exactly what other company or individual would do such a thing, mostly NONE. You are going to love the UV Syanpse. I've got a plum one and a uv one and love them both. The uv fabric seems more forgiving somehow. While my uv and plum bags are the same size it seems I can get more in the uv bag. Not always a good thing for my shoulder. Congragulations on a great find.
    Take care,
    Moose

Leave a comment:

• TavaPeak
    replied
    oh.....hello......Katy??? ;-)

So happy for you, Whitestar! I waffled too long on UV too. I'm not an Indigo girl. But maybe I could be a navy girl, if I could be assured that my boys wouldn't snitch my Synapse.

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Yippee, it's so good to get just what you wanted! Isn't Katy amazing!

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    OMG!! OMG!! Katy called me and SHE FOUND ONE LAST UV SYNAPSE!!! The Black/UV Synapse is going back Monday. I am so excited!!!
    @WhiteStar I love happy endings.

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    That is wonderful, WhiteStar. Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    Congrats! It's a good thing you kept the tags on your BK/UV Synapse!

Leave a comment:

• WhiteStar
    replied

Leave a comment:

• monkeyluis
    replied
    Oh boy what a dillema. I hear ya. I have the green/solar synapse. I want to buy the navy/solar now that it's avaliabe.

Leave a comment:

• TXGirl
    replied
    @ WhiteStar here's a pic of my Indigo synapse. I LOVE Indigo.

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    I hear you, WhiteStar. I bought an Imago in steel/cork/wasabi. When it arrived, I was not smitten with the steel color. But I needed a bag for a trip, there were no other colors available that grabbed me. So I convinced myself that the color will grow on me.

I ended up not bringing the Imago for the trip as planned (to travel as light as can be), used the Synapse instead. I wish I took the time to return it. A few days after my return window passed, the new colors, including black, were announced. I had used my Imago buy a a few times, the color never grew on me.

So my opinion is to buy the bag in the color you like. Of course, it is a problem when the color you like is gone or does not exist.

I am not helping . . . . - I guess I am just emphatizing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X