Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,436   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Makes me want to move to Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misterN
    replied
    Ohh if I could only pull up my roots and move out there >.>

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied
    Man. If my post-college retail job had been at Tom Bihn instead of Kitchen Kaboodle, I might never have left the PNW.

Leave a comment:

• Sera
    replied
    Cannot... commute... four... days... a week... from Portland...

Maybe by Amtrak...

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    I've heard it said, if you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life. I love these products, the company and it's employees so it's not work to want to share that everywhere I go. It would be awesome to be paid to do it, and have first hand access to SEE it all up close and personal every day though!

Leave a comment:

• lonestar6
    replied
    Dorayme-
    What a find! Go for it / it would take me too long to fill out an application that requires me to discuss 'things I have geeked out about'.

I only had the opportunity to visit Seattle once a very long time ago, but from memory it is a beautiful place with great coffee and Tom Bihn of course.

Leave a comment:

• gochicken
    replied
    dorayme,
    Like I've said many times before. If you don't already work for Tom Bihn (which I find hard to believe), you should work for Tom Bihn! I agree with the many other people who know you have had a primary role in our TB purchases!
    Last edited by gochicken; 03-02-2012, 03:49 PM. Reason: fixed italics

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    started a topic Makes me want to move to Seattle

Makes me want to move to Seattle

Hmmm, I wonder could I convince Rocky to move?
Working...
X