Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,503   Posts: 187,566   Members: 6,463   Active Members: 327
Welcome to our newest member, chrisjonty.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypahhat
    replied
    Does anyone have an old style buzz sling pack laying around that they would love to get rid of?? Lol. I have been on a crazy manhunt looking for the original size with no luck and believe me I have looked everywhere. Please reply and let me know if you do or know anyone who does. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by moriond View Post
    Have you tried calling? The switch to carrying the side effect in black and plum (available starting May 31) from steel and plum was very recent. They might have a recent return available.
    This is always a great idea! I do think we might have a Side Effect in Olive, but it's best to call to make sure...

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by timex88 View Post
    well the reason for my question is I am trying to hunt down a side effect in steel.
    but thanks for the abundant reply.
    Have you tried calling? The switch to carrying the side effect in black and plum (available starting May 31) from steel and plum was very recent. They might have a recent return available.

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    Post a new ISO or WTB thread titled with what you want. If somebody has one, they will PM you.

Leave a comment:

• timex88
    replied
    well the reason for my question is I am trying to hunt down a side effect in steel.
    but thanks for the abundant reply.

Leave a comment:

• ncb4
    replied
    Originally posted by marbenais View Post
    I have a "Tom Bihn" search saved on eBay, I get an email each day with new bags listed for sale. (I also have searches saved for specific editions of books I want, it keeps me from spending too much time on eBay.)
    Me, too, marbenais!

Leave a comment:

• darbs
    replied
    Lani, you are such a tease!

Leave a comment:

• conejo23
    replied
    Oh wow, I just had this image of Gollum slinking around fondling a Medium Cafe Bag, hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• Lani
    replied
    Originally posted by AVService View Post
    I am baffled about the idea of "Parting" with one?
    I don't even understand the words you used?
    Yeah... I saw darb's post about Solar PCSB and I thought, "Oh, I have one of those" and then immediately a voice echoed in my ears, "PRECIOUSSSSSS!!!!!" and I could not imagine parting with it! lol [sorry darbs]

Leave a comment:

• marbenais
    replied
    Of course, I'd never purchase a bag intending to sell it, but I end up giving some as gifts or trading them, because I live in apartments with a few thousand books. (You put two readers together, both studying Shakespeare . . . you get more bookcases than dishes.) I love my Tom Bihn bags! But, despite their act as Hermione's magic purse, they do not fit in one's hand, and there comes a time when I have to make some hard decisions about which bags I'm actually using and going to use in the near future.

I have a "Tom Bihn" search saved on eBay, I get an email each day with new bags listed for sale. (I also have searches saved for specific editions of books I want, it keeps me from spending too much time on eBay.)

Leave a comment:

• AVService
    replied
    Conejo
    That is just one mans opinion......I have 3 Brain Bags,didn't realize I could sell them?

Leave a comment:

• conejo23
    replied
    I can totally see selling my current Brain Bag down the road. A new color comes out that I want, or a new version with new features. I buy the new one, sell the old one. Someone looking at Brain Bags gets an opportunity to get one at a great price and I offset the cost of the new bag. Don't need two of 'em.

That'll happen someday.

Leave a comment:

• dorayme
    replied
    This entire thread is confusing to me. A dedicated place to resell the bags??? I've traded a few and given some as gifts. I've researched the mess out of every one for a long time before purchasing. Once I've made the decision to buy, not wanting to keep it afterwards is a little absurd to me. Maybe I may see things differently down the road, but for now, this selling of the bags sounds like crazy talk.

Leave a comment:

• rabergnc
    replied
    Originally posted by AVService View Post
    Alas, there is only so much space I can devote to bags in my world and as I purchase new ones, space needs to be made. Since my wife won't let me part with the dog or the cat, or their respective toys, the bags sometimes take the hit. Rest assured I have plenty of TB items in my armamentum.

Leave a comment:

• AVService
    replied
    Originally posted by rabergnc View Post
    That is also how I have done it with bags I have chosen to part with. It has proven quite effective and fits well within the guidelines that have been set up for that type of thing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X