Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,534   Posts: 187,861   Members: 6,498   Active Members: 288
Welcome to our newest member, TG100.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WANTED: Tom Bihn Buzz (old style)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ericjgrube View Post
    Oh man. I stumbled on this post by accident and now wish I wouldn't have.

I kind of want to help out, but I sure do love my Buzz. I believe it's from late 2006. And yes, what a great bag. It practically looks new after all these years and lots of use.

So the new ones aren't designed as well or what?
    They just hold a smaller laptop. I have a 11 macbook air and the bag would be perfect for it. If you would like to part with yours please do let me know. Thanks

Comment

Anyone!? Still looking.

Comment

Saw this on eBay. Not sure if it is the style you are looking for though.

Tom Bihn Buzz Laptop Bag | eBay

Comment

Yeah I saw it too but that's the newer style!! thanks for your reply though!!!

Comment

One just came up on ebay here.

Good luck!
            ~Adam
            ~~~~~~~~
            Bags: Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Super Ego, Buzz, Pilot, Large Cafe, {Small Cafe & Synapse - Controlled by Wife!}
            Computer Protection: Brain Cell Size 4Z & 6X, Cache Size iPad & MacBookAir, Cork Pouch for Nook (holds Sony Reader)
            Accessories: Stuffed Bat - Grey, Backpack packing cubes (aeronaut, tri-star), Various Packing Cubes, Passport Pouch, Absolute Straps, QAM, Various Other Pouches, Freudian Slip, Side Effect, Travel Tray, Snake Charmer

Comment

Ooh, that IS nice. I am too new to have seen the original Buzz before now. Good luck to the bidders, I will patiently wait on a Synapse.

Comment

Just so everyone knows, I finally got the one I'm looking for. Lol. However, if you happen to have the black grey and red one and wanna get rid of it, let me know cuz I'll buy it!! Thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paypahhat View Post
                  Just so everyone knows, I finally got the one I'm looking for. Lol. However, if you happen to have the black grey and red one and wanna get rid of it, let me know cuz I'll buy it!! Thanks!!!
                  Glad that worked out for you; I saw that you'd logged into the forums on the day that auction ended, and hoped you had managed to Ge the winning bid. I think you're talking about the Buzz in Black/Steel/Crimson, based on one of the linked images (from the Rainy Day review that appeared in the blog) in my other forum post. Crimson was a popular Cordura color, and was one of the early color options from the time the Buzz was first released. see, for example, this March 2004 Gadgeteer review. The colors are Crimson, Plum, Spruce, and Black. (Unfortunately, the colors in the image look a bit washed out compared to actual bag colors. The close-up view of the zippers is close to the actual shade of the plum, which is bluer than the current plum.)

Let us know how you find the original Buzz for carrying your MacBook Air in comparison with the current Buzz.

Cheers,

moriond
                  Last edited by moriond; 10-13-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X