Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,822   Posts: 191,278   Members: 6,721   Active Members: 266
Welcome to our newest member, tinacap77.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on Solar Dyneema/nylon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does this feel like the lead up to an Apple convention?

I must say I am impressed that TB could design a computer container for the new Apples and get it into productio so fast. Kind of reminiscent of the keebler elves.

Comment

Originally posted by joiedwards View Post
      And hoping for a 4th of July FOT pouch!!!!
      No 4th of July pouch is planned this time around... but we're working on something else for later this year.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by lonestar6 View Post
        I must say I am impressed that TB could design a computer container for the new Apples and get it into productio so fast. Kind of reminiscent of the keebler elves.
        I love this! Now I imagine Tom Bihn headquarters as a giant tree.

Comment

Oh you never will believe where those TB bags come from, they're made by Tom and friends in a hollow tree.

Comment

I've been holding off on placing another order because we just moved and things are chaotic. Now that I see the teaser on the blog, it makes me want to start getting my wish list ready! I need a Nook Color pouch and a SCB I know. And I'm sure I can find room for something new!

Comment

The Great Karnak predicts the new dyneema color will be ........................ drum roll please! (orange)

May you all walk a mile behind a camel (with your Tom Bihn bags of course).

Comment

Hunter orange!?

We could hold a TB convention at Lambeau!

Comment

Working...
                X