Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,576   Posts: 188,295   Members: 6,534   Active Members: 278
Welcome to our newest member, rp2022.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Bihn should make a bowling ball bag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Bihn should make a bowling ball bag!

I've been bowling since I was 5, but have been out of the game for about 5 years due to the local bowling alley burned down and life commitments. We recently got news that someone is finally bringing a bowling alley back to our town this fall and I have decided to get back into it. In the meantime I will be driving out of town to practice and was recently shopping for a new bowling ball bag. The search made a thought pop into my head... I wonder what a Tom Bihn bowling ball bag would look like. I'm sure it would retain the Tom Bihn style and functionality and probably last forever. I don't even want to begin to think about the color options... This will more than likely remain my personal dream and will have to continue my non-Tom Bihn bowling ball bag search. Until then, I am using my LCB to carry my shoes and accessories and it's working out nicely.

I love bowling but unfortunately can no longer participate, since it hurts my wrist too much (I keyboard most of the day).

No idea what a Tom Bihn bowling bag might look like, although I could see one looking like a Co-Pilot.

Hard to say, but a bowling ball bag might be a bit *too* niche even for TB. Hehe. You should see if any of the existing bags can be used as one.

Comment

Actually, if the crew did decide to make a bowling bag, several of us would want it, just because it's a Tom Bihn bag!

Oh I am so label conscious!
      "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Comment

Working...
      X