Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,637   Posts: 189,057   Members: 6,624   Active Members: 294
MartyAuste
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, MartyAuste.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update to Tri-Star page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    jmachats
    Forum Member

• jmachats
    replied
    It's hard to say when the page might get an update but your best bet is to call or email Katy or Brian and let them know what you're looking for.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here)

• Darcy
    replied
    Hi vikram,

We'll be adding new photos of the Tri-Star soon. In the meantime, I know it's not the same, but I'd recommend taking a look at photos of the Aeronaut, which show some of the same color combinations that the Tri-Star is available in (but not pictured in -- yet.)
    Darcy
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here)
    Last edited by Darcy; 06-15-2012, 09:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vikram

• vikram
    started a topic Update to Tri-Star page?

Update to Tri-Star page?

I'm a long time lurker and finally decided to bite the bullet and join because I had a question, I couldn't find an answer to.

My question: Is the Tri-Star page going to get an update? I own an aeronaut but am deciding to give it to the wife and want to get a tri-star. However, the color choices aren't available to view as images and the images that are available to view aren't available as choices. Will this get a fix? I feel mislead but I'm loyal to the TB brand and won't let it deter me from getting a tri-star, just need to see those colors available to buy =/

Thanks.
Working...
X