Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,493   Posts: 187,442   Members: 6,454   Active Members: 335
Welcome to our newest member, bored_and_agitated.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Bihn Equivalent to leather color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Bihn Equivalent to leather color?

Hi guys,

I currently use my grey and black empire builder just about everyday for work, and when I'm not at work, I'm typically using my Brain Bag with the same color scheme. I'm currently in the market for a smaller briefcase -- preferably the Cadet. I would like to take my hypothetical Cadet to court with me, but I personally enjoy the classic leather briefcase look for when I have to appear in court.

My question is: does Tom Bihn ever utilize a fabric color that is the equivalent of leather? If not, is this a possibility?

Not leather, but Tom's working on something you might be interested in... no definitive dates yet, so stay tuned.
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      Not leather, but Tom's working on something you might be interested in... no definitive dates yet, so stay tuned.
      Thanks, Darcy! I will definitely be staying tuned.

Comment

Me too! Me too!!
        ----------------
        Bob P.
        Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Comment

Working...
        X