Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,585   Posts: 188,397   Members: 6,557   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, Sharron99O.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dyneema Synapse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    I wish to amend my last parenthetical: UV/wasabi, that would be AWESOME!

    Comment


      #32
      UV/Wasabi would definitely be on a plane to Australia as fast as I could Paypal it!!
      Happy owner of: Black & UltraViolet Co-Pilot, Kiwi Swift, Azelea Little Swift, Azelea 3D Clear organizer Cube, Turquoise Little Swift, Turquoise Medium Cafe Bag, Plum Field Journal, Plum Large Cafe Bag, Plum Small Cafe Bag, Black Large Cafe Bag, Wasabi CQPC plus lots of travel stuff sacks, Yarn stuff sacks, organiser pouches, travel trays etc

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by kellie16 View Post
        UV/Wasabi would definitely be on a plane to Australia as fast as I could Paypal it!!
        And its twin would be on a truck to Kentucky as fast as I could Paypal it!

        I get little shivers just thinking of an UV/Wasabi Synapse. Holding one in my own hands might be enough to overwhelm my delicate female constitution!
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by Janine View Post
          Holding one in my own hands might be enough to overwhelm my delicate female constitution!
          To prevent that, perhaps you could ask Katy to wrap it up in man-paper.

          Comment


            #35
            new Synapse in UV/wasabi or Aubergine/wasabi will be a tough decision to make #futuredilemma

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Badger View Post
              To prevent that, perhaps you could ask Katy to wrap it up in man-paper.
              That may help, as long as it was man-paper at a reasonable speed. Not...suddenly.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

              Comment


                #37
                Dyneema Copilot

                Originally posted by Darcy View Post

                Yes. And the Co-Pilot will also be available once again in Steel Dyneema/nylon. The Iberian will disappear.
                Is this still the plan? I was so sad to realize that after falling in love with the Steel Dyneema Copilot pictured on its information page, it was not available for purchase! I called a couple of days ago (before reading this thread) and was told that the Copilot would not be available in Steel Dyneema in the foreseeable future. This thread has given me hope!

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by indigomtn View Post
                  Is this still the plan? I was so sad to realize that after falling in love with the Steel Dyneema Copilot pictured on its information page, it was not available for purchase!
                  It's definitely still the plan. You'll see the Co-Pilot in Steel Dyneema/nylon again.
                  Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

                  Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                    It's definitely still the plan. You'll see the Co-Pilot in Steel Dyneema/nylon again.
                    Hooray! Any idea when that might be? Was that included in the mid-October time frame you mentioned before? Also, have the Synapse colors originally being discussed on this thread been announced (is that what I see on the ordering menu?) or is that still to come?

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by indigomtn View Post
                      Hooray! Any idea when that might be? Was that included in the mid-October time frame you mentioned before? Also, have the Synapse colors originally being discussed on this thread been announced (is that what I see on the ordering menu?) or is that still to come?
                      I don't have all the answers yet, but we should have them soon! It will definitely be later than mid-October, though.
                      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

                      Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Will there be Iberian Dyneema Synapse in future?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X