Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,585   Posts: 188,397   Members: 6,557   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, Sharron99O.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dyneema Synapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lioncity
    replied
    Will there be Iberian Dyneema Synapse in future?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by indigomtn View Post
    Hooray! Any idea when that might be? Was that included in the mid-October time frame you mentioned before? Also, have the Synapse colors originally being discussed on this thread been announced (is that what I see on the ordering menu?) or is that still to come?
    I don't have all the answers yet, but we should have them soon! It will definitely be later than mid-October, though.

Leave a comment:

• indigomtn
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    It's definitely still the plan. You'll see the Co-Pilot in Steel Dyneema/nylon again.
    Hooray! Any idea when that might be? Was that included in the mid-October time frame you mentioned before? Also, have the Synapse colors originally being discussed on this thread been announced (is that what I see on the ordering menu?) or is that still to come?

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Originally posted by indigomtn View Post
    Is this still the plan? I was so sad to realize that after falling in love with the Steel Dyneema Copilot pictured on its information page, it was not available for purchase!
    It's definitely still the plan. You'll see the Co-Pilot in Steel Dyneema/nylon again.

Leave a comment:

• indigomtn
    replied
    Dyneema Copilot

Yes. And the Co-Pilot will also be available once again in Steel Dyneema/nylon. The Iberian will disappear.
    Is this still the plan? I was so sad to realize that after falling in love with the Steel Dyneema Copilot pictured on its information page, it was not available for purchase! I called a couple of days ago (before reading this thread) and was told that the Copilot would not be available in Steel Dyneema in the foreseeable future. This thread has given me hope!

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    Originally posted by Badger View Post
    To prevent that, perhaps you could ask Katy to wrap it up in man-paper.
    That may help, as long as it was man-paper at a reasonable speed. Not...suddenly.

Leave a comment:

• conversa
    replied
    new Synapse in UV/wasabi or Aubergine/wasabi will be a tough decision to make #futuredilemma

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied
    Originally posted by Janine View Post
    Holding one in my own hands might be enough to overwhelm my delicate female constitution!
    To prevent that, perhaps you could ask Katy to wrap it up in man-paper.

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    Originally posted by kellie16 View Post
    UV/Wasabi would definitely be on a plane to Australia as fast as I could Paypal it!!
    And its twin would be on a truck to Kentucky as fast as I could Paypal it!

I get little shivers just thinking of an UV/Wasabi Synapse. Holding one in my own hands might be enough to overwhelm my delicate female constitution!

Leave a comment:

• kellie16
    replied
    UV/Wasabi would definitely be on a plane to Australia as fast as I could Paypal it!!

Leave a comment:

• conversa
    replied
    I wish to amend my last parenthetical: UV/wasabi, that would be AWESOME!

Leave a comment:

• conversa
    replied
    Since there will be no more new hints, here is my interpretation of prior hints on the one (or two) upcoming Synapse options:

1. There will be at least one new all dyneema option (NOT all steel or all wasabi).
    2. There is another possible combo involving a "girly" ballistic.

My speculation for both options is that they will have wasabi interiors (steel dyneema/wasabi and azalea/wasabi).

Leave a comment:

• earth5
    replied
    marbenais: yes, in the Synapse.

earth5: I have banned myself from hinting any further!
    Drat! Well, it was worth a try Thanks Darcy!!!!

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Originally posted by marbenais View Post
    In the Synapse still? I mean, that would be an excellent Co-Pilot, too, but I'm primarily concerned with the Dyneema Synapse options now.
    @marbenais I'm surprised, because when I read your post a few days ago and went to check the Synapse product page the Steel/Steel all Dyneema Synapse showed up under the buying options with the note that it would be available to ship some time in early November. This is pretty much in line with what Darcy said, and recently repeated. That's different from the possibility of another Dyneema color for the Synapse that earth5 is asking about, though.

moriond

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    marbenais: yes, in the Synapse.

earth5: I have banned myself from hinting any further!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X