Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,824   Posts: 191,294   Members: 6,694   Active Members: 260
Welcome to our newest member, Gbharrisiv.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New website design?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with everyone - the site redesign is just dandy. I was perusing it today, because it's almost the weekend and work isn't holding my attention. Anyway, I noticed that in the About Us section it shows the crew; and under the Crew it says "you", which is really very sweet.

So anyway, to get to my point, and I do have one: What's my employee discount?

Comment

Hi Darcy, the new website design is really nice! Definitely cleaner look and easier to navigate around and find things. I like the fact that you could save a wish list and add notes to it. And also links to customer pictures of the bags. Great job!

Comment

The pictures in the About Us section are all really cute.

Many thanks to the lovely Tom Bihn Inc Crew for sharing their pictures.

Comment

Does anyone else have a problem with the "MORE" buttons not working when you're in the forum? Then, when I'm on the blog, the top "MORE" button just gives drop-downs for Organizer Pouches and Knitting Bags and the bottom "MORE" button has a drop-down for Giving Back but not one for Pinterest.

Is it just me? I'm in Chrome, by the way.
          Last edited by SusanA; 09-03-2012, 04:25 PM. Reason: can't spell

Comment

On Firefox 15.0 for Ubuntu, the "More" link has disapeared and clicking on the "Accessories" brings me to the main Tom Bihn Inc page which contains the "More" link as well as all the others.

When I higlight my the bar below, I do not see the "More" link but it is there as the copy and paste result below shows.

Travel Bags
            Laptop Bags
            Backpacks
            Briefcases
            Messenger Bags
            Accessories
            More

Comment

Originally posted by SusanA View Post
              Is it just me? I'm in Chrome, by the way.
              It's not just you! This is something we're aware of and working on.
              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Working...
              X