Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,436   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Western Flyer Return in Navy/Dyneema Nylon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Western Flyer Return in Navy/Dyneema Nylon?

I am interested in the Rolling Luggage Handle Pocket version in Navy/Dyneema Nylon.

Thanks.

How about a backpack version in Forest/UV? Or is it going to be made in the "new" color?
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

I just added the Western Flyer as available for pre-order in Navy/Wasabi, Backpack Straps and Navy/Steel, Rolling Luggage Handle Pocket.

There will be an additional color combination revealed sometime in the next few months...
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I am hoping for the rolling luggage handle pocket in navy with a bright lining. Curious about additional color combination.

Comment

Darcy, is it likely that the WF will be offered in Navy/Iberian? I noticed the Aeronaut and Tri Star are (love it!) and wondered if the N/I option might trickle down to the WF....

Comment

Originally posted by Tlacltme View Post
            Darcy, is it likely that the WF will be offered in Navy/Iberian? I noticed the Aeronaut and Tri Star are (love it!) and wondered if the N/I option might trickle down to the WF....
            It's always possible, but it's not in our near (or even distant) future plans.
            Last edited by Darcy; 08-28-2012, 02:54 PM.
            Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know, Darcy. The navy/wasabi WF looks like a great option too!

Comment

Oooh, nice. Navy/Wasabi is going to rock!
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Working...
                X