Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aubergine or Wasabi Brain Bag?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Aubergine or Wasabi Brain Bag?

    Any chance we can get some colorful brain bags? Or at least a colorful lining?
    Black/Aubergine/Wasabi would be beautiful.
    Thanks.

    #2
    I'll second that...

    Comment


      #3
      All in favor type Aye.

      Aye

      Comment


        #4
        Aye to both.
        List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

        Comment


          #5
          Maybe! If there was another color of Brain Bag added to the mix, it'd likely be Indigo.
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

          Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

          Comment


            #6
            It would be interesting (at least to me) to have an understanding of the process of determining which colors are selected for which bags - for instance why the brain bag colors are the ones chosen... (The one I ordered arrived in my office today... alas I did not arrive in my office as I had to be out of town.... but tomorrow....)

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by rabergnc View Post
              It would be interesting (at least to me) to have an understanding of the process of determining which colors are selected for which bags - for instance why the brain bag colors are the ones chosen... (The one I ordered arrived in my office today... alas I did not arrive in my office as I had to be out of town.... but tomorrow....)
              It's usually a combination of colors we (Tom and the staff) choose, feedback from you guys, and then, which colors end up being most successful. We like to give a wide variety of color combinations a chance, but if they don't take off, we retire them so they can make room for new color combinations or even new designs.
              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

              Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                Maybe! If there was another color of Brain Bag added to the mix, it'd likely be Indigo.
                Any possibility that the brain bag be made in one color (except for the back panel and straps), just like the camouflage version?

                Thanks.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Due to popular demand... the Brain Bag is now available for pre-order in Black/Indigo/Steel and Black/Plum/Steel.
                  Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

                  Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    Any possibility that the brain bag be made in one color (except for the back panel and straps), just like the camouflage version?

                    Thanks.
                    Hmm! It might be a possibility someday, but not anytime soon.
                    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

                    Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                      Hmm! It might be a possibility someday, but not anytime soon.
                      Wahoo! Thatwill be awsome!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                        Due to popular demand... the Brain Bag is now available for pre-order in Black/Indigo/Steel and Black/Plum/Steel.
                        **Squeal**

                        Thank you, TB folks! What wonderful news! For those of us with, ahem, eight kids who aspire to (eventually) get them each a Brain Bag in a different color this is fabulous news indeed!

                        @dorayme-they heard our wish for a plum Brain Bag! Wahooo!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Awesome! Now I know what bag to get for Z. I need a faster savings plan.
                          I really, really like TB Bags!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Woah! Another TB bag on my list!

                            My husband is so aware of the TB presence in our house, last night he made a TB joke!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X