Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,825   Posts: 191,304   Members: 6,699   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, Ea0423.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 TB Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus one for the pilot.

I would love to see a pouch for iPad mini that is clear on the front and padded on back.
    Also a version of the PCSB with the simple PCBP straps. So it sits vertical on your back.

Comment

I apologize if it's been mentioned before, but having an option for organizer pouches that were clear on both sides would really appeal to me. Kind of like the 3D Clear Organizer Cubes, but flat.
      I often keep documents (8.5" x 11") folded in half in the medium clear organizer pouch, but have to remove papers to view the other side of them. The small and mini pouches would also be useful in a clear/clear option, I think.
      Aeronaut 45; Synapse 19; Co-Pilot; PCBP & other packing cubes; Swift; 2 x Little Swifts; 3 x Side Effects; 5 Shop Bags; Small Cafe Bag; 6 Travel Trays; 5 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes; Cache ; Guardian Lights; 3 x 3D Clear Organizer Cubes; 3 x 3D All-Fabric Organizer Cubes; 4 Yarn Stuff Sacks; many Clear Organizer Wallets; many, many pouches; Cafe Messenger Stabilizer.

Comment

Originally posted by cucciasv View Post
        My newest TB wish for 2013 is (are).... imagine a drum roll ....

Virtual Dyneema wallpaper for my MacBook Pro, iMac, iPads and iPhones!! And, in all colors!!

Happy New Year, everyone!!

Someone please help me!
        I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

I haven't made it all the way through this thread yet, so I may be late to the wallpaper party, but here's my go at it. (Set this as the desktop background with 'tile' option.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	uv.png
Views:	1
Size:	405 Bytes
ID:	289327 Click image for larger version

Name:	wasabi.png
Size:	444 Bytes
ID:	289328 Click image for larger version

Name:	steel.png
Size:	426 Bytes
ID:	289329 Click image for larger version

Name:	iberian.png
Size:	431 Bytes
ID:	289330 Click image for larger version

Name:	nordic.png
Size:	421 Bytes
ID:	289331
        Last edited by Pangifone; 10-21-2013, 01:54 AM. Reason: ETA Colors
        Does it come in purple?

Comment

Originally posted by Pangifone View Post
          I haven't made it all the way through this thread yet, so I may be late to the wallpaper party, but here's my go at it. (Set this as the desktop background with 'tile' option.)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4852[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4853[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4854[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4855[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4856[/ATTACH]

Name:	solar.png
Size:	414 Bytes
ID:	289332

Seems I can only have 5 images per post.

Anyway, the colors may be a bit off on Nordic, Iberian, and Solar since I haven't seen any of those in person yet. The Wasabi is a little off since I had a hard time matching the shade of green on my compy. Still fun, though.
          Does it come in purple?

Comment

Originally posted by Pangifone View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]4857[/ATTACH]

Seems I can only have 5 images per post.

Anyway, the colors may be a bit off on Nordic, Iberian, and Solar since I haven't seen any of those in person yet. The Wasabi is a little off since I had a hard time matching the shade of green on my compy. Still fun, though.
            Here are color-corrected Nordic and Wasabi images. Thanks for making these!

Name:	nordic2.png
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	289335Click image for larger version

Name:	wasabi2.png
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	289336
            Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!

Comment

Thinking about making an iPhone wallpaper out of this. I guess it will have to wait until I'm in front of a computer.

Comment

How about a padded wrap for the top handle of the Aeronaut. Something like the Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap, in a mini size.

Comment

Working...
                X