Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,821   Posts: 191,252   Members: 6,714   Active Members: 268
Welcome to our newest member, Nemad.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Imago: A new small messenger-style bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I like that combination. It would be great to see that mocked up.
    It's worth considering that your entire purpose in life could be to serve as a warning to others.

Comment

Imago looks great!

I would love to see it in Titanium/Sage/Titanium or Silver(using Titanium or Silver for the lining to help find items!)

Thanks for listening!
      Alouzan
      Last edited by alouzan; 04-16-2006, 07:45 AM.
      Alouzan

~~"Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed."~~
      G.K. Chesterton

Comment

We've taken your suggestions and votes into consideration and will be making sample bags in the color choices we selected. I'll take pictures of those and post them here soon.

Thank you!
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Any idea of approximate cost and whether that will differ based on fabric?

Is there any place for water or is it too small?

It looks great.

Comment

This bag sounds great, now all we need is thenew macbook and these bags for school next semester

Comment

Any timeline for release?

Comment

I think I wouldn't mind waiting longer for the Imago if it meant it now accomodated the 13" MacBook. I am so close to pushing the "checkout" button!!!

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of the sample bags (especially the ballistic one) and will be placing an order as soon as they are available. Should be the perfect thing for my little tablet PC (HP TC1100).

Comment

Any updates on when the bag is going to be introduced to the Bihn line?

I'm going to be ordering a small timbuk2 messenger bag if not soon, even though I'd rather have an Imago.

Comment

Our factory is working on the Imago right now. It will be available by the end of this month. Yay!

Official pictures and description will be coming soon.
                      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Fantastic!! Maybe I'll consult my 13 year old daughter on which color to get so that I'm allowed to carry it when I'm with her. My small bag embarasses her.

Comment

Hate to be pushy, but... what's the word on the macbook fitting in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy
                            Our factory is working on the Imago right now. It will be available by the end of this month. Yay!

Official pictures and description will be coming soon.
                            Excellent, excellent news!!! Hooray!

Comment

Wonderful. I'm ready to order when it becomes available. Any idea what the price range will be?

Comment

Any word yet? I know it's not the end of the month but July is drawing nearer.

Comment

Working...
                                X