Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,492   Posts: 187,434   Members: 6,453   Active Members: 336
Welcome to our newest member, parisbandarq.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something for the Architects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something for the Architects

In our firm we have a velcro-wrap carry handle for carrying rolled drawings, called "The Drawing Tote" from a place in Cardiff by-the-Sea. Unfortunately they seem to have disappeared, and we'd love to get more of these carry handles.

I can send pictures of the one we have - it's just a simple 12" wide by 28" long leatherette wrap with velcro and a sturdy nylon handle, customized with our company name and logo.

I knew Tom back when he had his shop in Santa Cruz (I'm Barbara, friend of Susie Kendig), so that's who I thought of when we found we couldn't get more of these.

Drawing Tote

I too am looking for 'The Drawing Tote"

If anyone comes up with the vendor, or finds an equivalent, please let me know.

Arn

Comment

Hi!

If you could post pictures of the one you have, that would be great.

This is something I can see us making.
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

What happend?

The suspense is killing me! I have to say, I'd never thought about a TB solution to the every day problem in my architecture job: lugging drawings around. Any hope there? The tote? A smarter tube?

Comment

Drawing Totes

Drawing Totes are available at

http://www.draftingsteals.com/21641.html

Not exactly the same as "The Drawing Tote"

Cardiff by-the-Sea but close, and reasonably priced.

Comment

Working...
          X