Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,531   Posts: 187,842   Members: 6,495   Active Members: 287
Welcome to our newest member, coorysmith.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

washing your bihn-bag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

washing your bihn-bag.

I knew this day would come. I need to wash my bihn bag, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about it, without warping its shape.

I'm thinking that hand washing it in the bath tub with woollite is the best option. The tag says 'line dry'. Mostly I'm nervy about submerging it (I know, wussy). I've submerged bags in the past and washed it carefully, only to have the padding warm its shape completely. I have faith that my bihn-bag is made of sterner stuff, but I prize it enough to hesistate, you know?

How do you go about washing your bin bag?
    1 {Grape Buzz} 1 {Crimson Smart Alec w/Freudian Slip}
    1 {Mocha medium Cafe Bag w/optional waist straps}
    1 {Steel/Wasabi ID bag w/horizontal Wasabi brain cell}
    3 {organizer pouches} and one Aeronaut on order. Sig's getting so big I'm considering removing it.

There are a bunch of previous threads about this in this forum.

Comment

Here's a post from our blog about how to clean your bag:
      http://www.tombihn.com/blog/node/99

I just washed my LUX recently and it dried overnight, which was good because I can't live without it (at least until I get an Imago.)
      Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Thank you, Darcy, for answering my question.

I sent you an email regarding my velcro issue last night, from my yahoo account. I mention it here, because yahoo emails sometimes get filtered out as spam.
        1 {Grape Buzz} 1 {Crimson Smart Alec w/Freudian Slip}
        1 {Mocha medium Cafe Bag w/optional waist straps}
        1 {Steel/Wasabi ID bag w/horizontal Wasabi brain cell}
        3 {organizer pouches} and one Aeronaut on order. Sig's getting so big I'm considering removing it.

Comment

Working...
        X