Aeronaut in Seattle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeronaut in Seattle?

I'll probably be in Seattle some time this Summer, will the Aeronaut be there by then? I'd like to meet this bag in person, as I haven't seen any good pictures of it yet, save for its snappy exterior.
    1 {Grape Buzz} 1 {Crimson Smart Alec w/Freudian Slip}
    1 {Mocha medium Cafe Bag w/optional waist straps}
    1 {Steel/Wasabi ID bag w/horizontal Wasabi brain cell}
    3 {organizer pouches} and one Aeronaut on order. Sig's getting so big I'm considering removing it.

Around when this summer? I'd say yes but you know how our bags sell out all of the time! We can save one for you, though. Which color? It'd be great for you to come by our Seattle Factory Showroom. We'll give you a tour of the factory and you can meet everyone!
    Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

That'd be pretty nifty, I think. I actually bought most of my bags in person, the only one I ordered online is my Buzz (which reminds me, I need to send out my Buzz bag soon, slipped my mind with the holiday season).

I'm guessing that it'll probably be a good 3 months before I'm able to head that way. A summer trip is me being optimistic, really, but hell we all need a touch of optimism now and then, eh?
      1 {Grape Buzz} 1 {Crimson Smart Alec w/Freudian Slip}
      1 {Mocha medium Cafe Bag w/optional waist straps}
      1 {Steel/Wasabi ID bag w/horizontal Wasabi brain cell}
      3 {organizer pouches} and one Aeronaut on order. Sig's getting so big I'm considering removing it.

Comment

Working...
      X