Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,586   Posts: 188,409   Members: 6,562   Active Members: 320
Welcome to our newest member, Arlene31H3.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go Bag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heidi Jill View Post
    Now I am convinced that we have *everything* in Seattle! A Go center??!!!
    Yes we do! The Seattle Go Center is one of four outside of Japan sponsored by the Japanese professional Go organization, The Nihon Ki-in The others are located in New York City, Amsterdam, and San Palo, Brazil. The Go centers were founded by Iwamoto Kaoru as a way to spread the game into the west and further cultural understanding between Japan and the rest of the world.

If anyone is interested in learning more about Go, feel free to PM me. You can also drop by the Go center any time, visitors are always welcome. I'm usually there on Tuesday nights and would be glad to show you around.

Comment

Bump

Time for my annual Go Bag bump!

To be fair, my wife really wants the camera insert to come out first and I understand that people have limited window of use for the Diaper Bag so that gets priority, but I don't want you to forget about the Go/Gamer bag.

Comment

Thanks, RedBeard.
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Me, too!

I'm also eager to see this bag go to market!
          Cheers,
          Brian

Comment

Working...
          X