Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,583   Posts: 188,382   Members: 6,554   Active Members: 308
Welcome to our newest member, Lucienk.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Empire dividers in Super Ego?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Empire dividers in Super Ego?

I am still pondering which bag to choose... In terms of style there's no question - the Super Ego looks best to me. The Empire on the other hand seems even more organized. However...
    Is it possible to use the Empire's dividers also in the Super Ego?
    Any comments/answers highly appreciated!

I don't know anything about the SuperEgo, but the EB is a wiz at organization. I'm normally not terribly organized, but the EB certainly has improved my organizational skills on the road.
    Jim Hall
    Check out the dogs in need at
    Check out my blog at
    Check out our videos at
    My TB bags: 2 - Empire Builder 1 - Checkpoint Flyer

Comment

hi jehingr and thanks for your reply,
      the empire builder definitely excels as an organisational workhorse. no doubt about that. the problem is more subjective...
      i prefer the looks of the super ego to the empire builder, and as both have relatively similar size, i though maybe it's possible to simply use the empire's dividers. btw, can you easily remove them and would it be possible to simply put them on the base of another bag?
      yours,
      frank

Comment

They remove quite easily, but the thingy that holds them in is, I believe, unique to the EB. So I doubt that they can just be put into another bag. But somebody who knows more about it than me would have to answer that one.
        Jim Hall
        Check out the dogs in need at
        Check out my blog at
        Check out our videos at
        My TB bags: 2 - Empire Builder 1 - Checkpoint Flyer

Comment

We wouldn't recommend using the Empire Builder file dividers in the Super Ego -- it wouldn't work at all. The file dividers are designed specifically to work in the Empire Builder. In the Super Ego, they would flop around and be of little use to you.
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

thanks darcy! well, the choice is now style or order....

Comment

Working...
            X