Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,597   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 259
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noisy metal zipper pulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be great if the pull were all black.

As an alternative, the team at Tom Bihn could make logo pulls sewing a strong and thin fabric that could be looped into the zipper.

Comment

Recieved - Size sometimes matter

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
      That's a very smart fix.

ratdeau - We can send you some pulls. Same address as usual? PM me!
      I put the cords you sent me on my Aeronaut. It work fine. The metallic noise is now considerably reduced, but the cords I used before were a little bit thicker and the noise was even more reduced.

Comment

I prefer noisy zippers

I'm with Darcy on this one, quiet jingling noise of the zipper works for me. I put a zipper pull on my new Cafe Bag, so in close quarters you can hear if someone is ripping you off when traveling.

Tom in Arizona
        Tom Welch > Mesa, Arizona, USA

Travel Lite & Smart

Comment

Well hey..then why not just attach some little jingle bells to our zipper pulls? Could be a neat way to attract attention to one'self

Originally posted by PM4HIRE View Post
          I'm with Darcy on this one, quiet jingling noise of the zipper works for me. I put a zipper pull on my new Cafe Bag, so in close quarters you can hear if someone is ripping you off when traveling.

Tom in Arizona

Comment

Working...
          X