Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,745   Posts: 190,325   Members: 6,606   Active Members: 247
Welcome to our newest member, torova5066.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Tom Bihn Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could also stitch a split ring into the binding/seam in the pocket, instant O ring. Using small stitches and split ring won't stand out like a sore thumb. You then have someplace to hook a key ring.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Comment

Originally posted by jess View Post
      Sorry I meant to say the outer open pocket. Since it's not zippered I don't always feel safe tossing stuff in there. It's great for magazines or to drop a water bottle into but there are times when I've thought clipping in a zippered organizer pouch would be a huge plus. Sort of making it into a zippered pocket you don't gave to lift the flap to access.
      This! I would love this! I think we need 2 o-rings, one of each side.
      What's better than o-rings? More o-rings.

Comment

bring back linen color--- in anything but would love a smallish day pack for those who can't do shoulder bags
        Last edited by meekasmom; 06-28-2014, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Side Effect in Linen would look nice...even Burnt Orange, and Kelly Green.

Comment

Side Effect in linen and Synapse in Aubergine...

Comment

How is the new batch of Aubergine/Navy/Wasabi Swifts going?

Comment

I'd love an aubergine/kiwi Swift with a uv interior. I hope one of the new bags is Side Effect like, about twice the size with lots of pockest and a significantly improved strap.
                List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Comment

Originally posted by vivelly View Post
                  Side Effect in linen and Synapse in Aubergine...
                  +1 to the Linen Side Effect!
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

As much as I like my Burnt Orange S19, I'd love one in Iberian even more. The 200d Dyneema is plenty tough. I'd love the flexibility of the fabric and the light weight!
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

This is a Skookum Dog wish, but since there is no Skookum Dog forum, I will air it here:

I would like a dog collar (for my dog, in case there was any confusion) with two rings: one heavy-duty D ring as a leash attachment point, and a free-moving split ring onto which you can thread the dog's bling--his rabies tag, license tag, St. Francis medal, what have you. Then, the tags are always under the dog's chin rather than being a nuisance when trying to get the leash on.

Some years ago I got a collar with the ring configuration I described, but I don't think they're made any more, and frankly, it was pretty ugly. But my poor dog is still wearing his nasty, manky old collar because I very much adore the two-ring configuration.

I figured that sometimes when we ask for more o-rings in bags we get them, so it's worth a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A compression cube for the A30 that covers the entire floor of the bag and about 4 or 5 inches high unloaded that compresses down to less than half and possibly a companion half cube in medium blue!

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
                          This is a Skookum Dog wish, but since there is no Skookum Dog forum, I will air it here:

I would like a dog collar (for my dog, in case there was any confusion) with two rings: one heavy-duty D ring as a leash attachment point, and a free-moving split ring onto which you can thread the dog's bling--his rabies tag, license tag, St. Francis medal, what have you. Then, the tags are always under the dog's chin rather than being a nuisance when trying to get the

Ruffwear makes two ring collars... But the second ring for bling isn't free moving. I like them.

Ruffwear Dog Collars
                          What's better than o-rings? More o-rings.

Comment

Originally posted by K9TB View Post
                            Ruffwear makes two ring collars... But the second ring for bling isn't free moving. I like them.

Ruffwear Dog Collars
                            That's what he has now--the old rope-style one that I think looked way better than the current iterations. But you're right--the bling ring on the collar I have is not free moving; it is simply segregated from the D ring.

Thanks for the link--I'll get him one of these if Tom doesn't come up with something before my dog's birthday

Comment

Originally posted by Packbetter View Post
                              A compression cube for the A30 that covers the entire floor of the bag and about 4 or 5 inches high unloaded that compresses down to less than half and possibly a companion half cube in medium blue!
                              I have been holding myself to make wishes on A30 accessories!

But my mind feels like a nutcracker on this topic!
                              So much to catch up!

Comment

A simple cinch style backpack with a small zipper pocket with an o-ring on the outside for keys or wallet. Big enough to hold a pair of soccer cleats, shin guards, and a water bottle. Would also be a bonus if it could be tossed in the washing machine periodically. My son goes through a couple of similarly (but very poorly made) packs a year with his soccer. It would be so nice to have one that lasted!

Comment

Working...
                                X