Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,822   Posts: 191,278   Members: 6,719   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, tinacap77.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Tom Bihn Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would happily buy a t-shirt with the logo (I loves the red airplane) and walk around town as a living billboard.

Comment

I would like a Field Journal Notebook sized to use Moleskines Journals as paper source.

That would make the design thinner, just the right size to hold an iPad Mini and much easier to replace & store the paper after used up!

Fingers crossed!
      Last edited by eWalker; 07-30-2014, 05:06 PM.
      So much to catch up!

Comment

Luggage tags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eWalker View Post
          I would like a Field Journal Notebook sized to use Moleskines Journals as paper source.

That would make the design thinner, just the right size to hold an iPad Mini and much easier to replace & store the paper after used up!

Fingers crossed!
          This is a stellar idea! +1000000000

I've been waiting for the next version of the FJN to show up. I don't have one, but I think that if I did, it would quickly become a favorite item. I always have a journal or notebook with me, and frequently carry my iPad Mini.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
            Luggage tags!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I was about to shout, "Your wish is granted!" and link you to the product page for luggage tags, but it isn't there. Someone check my sanity (hey, stop laughing!)...didn't they offer luggage tags once upon a time?
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Janine View Post
              I was about to shout, "Your wish is granted!" and link you to the product page for luggage tags, but it isn't there. Someone check my sanity (hey, stop laughing!)...didn't they offer luggage tags once upon a time?
              You almost gave me a heart attack!

I read your reply to my post about the FJN Mini and started to read the last post and my mind went racing thinking that the new FJN was already available and about my credit card debt!!
              Last edited by eWalker; 07-30-2014, 07:15 PM.
              So much to catch up!

Comment

O-rings inside any TB BLO (bag like object) that can fit a smaller TB organizer.
                So much to catch up!

Comment

bring back nordic 400d dyneema.

or give us purple like aubergine dyneema.

or red any red ballistic in the Co pilot. it is cute. it will sell in red.

Comment

In case this hasn't been mentioned yet - Multicam!
                    Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut 45 in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

Comment

Originally posted by meekasmom View Post

How about Aubergine Ballistic CP? Is it cute enough?
                      Solar/Yellow: A45 Navy, CP Black, SA Black, SCB
                      Steel/Grey: UMP Steel 400d, PU Coyote, DLBC, PCSB, TC
                      Olive/Green: A30NWS, SCBCanyon, SKIsland
                      Mars Red/Red: SENordic, SKCanyon, DLBCCanyon, SCBDawn

BrainCell Size1 M4800, Cache 13"MBPR E7240

~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by meekasmom View Post

I just got a couple azalea organizers today and I love the color. Bring back Azalea!! Nordic too! Plum dyneema for me with cantelope pockets.

Comment

My current TB wishes are for:

1. The return of Nordic Dyneema
                          2. The introduction of some sort of 3D Fabric Organizer Cube with a padded inside and maybe a couple of little pouches to carry small and mid sized pocketable cameras.

Comment

Wow...we have a lot of wishes. 24 pages worth!

I'd like a smaller version of the Snake Charmer. Maybe a Worm Charmer? I like the two-sided design, mesh sides, and curved top, but a Snake Charmer is much bigger than my usual EDC technical needs demand. Maybe something sized more like a 3DOP? It would just need to handle a few rolled-up cables, a wall wart, a Jackery, a wireless mouse, a Mac power brick.

Comment

I'd like a smaller version of the Snake Charmer. Maybe a Worm Charmer? I like the two-sided design, mesh sides, and curved top, but a Snake Charmer is much bigger than my usual EDC technical needs demand. Maybe something sized more like a 3DOP? It would just need to handle a few rolled-up cables, a wall wart, a Jackery, a wireless mouse, a Mac power brick.
                              A double Q-kit?
                              So much to catch up!

Comment

My grandfather's favorite saying was, "You can wish in one hand and **** in the other, tell me which one fills up first."

Along those lines, I'd love to see a small bag made just for dog-walk duty (pun intended). I know there are several things that can serve this purpose (Q KIT, 3DOP, etc..) but something specifically made that could easily clip to the leash or held 1 handed, with a grommet to feed bags through. Enough room for a handful of treats and maybe enough space to also hold a phone, few cards and a house key.

Though I think @Janine's on to something, a 2 pocket/zipper 3DOP might serve this function pretty well (pet stuff on one side baggie hanging out the very end of the closed zipper, human stuff on the other side).
                                Synapse25 | Pilot | Aeronaut 45 | CoPilot | Large DOP | SideEffect | 3D Organizer Cubes | Q-Kit | #1 & #2 Stuff Sacks

Comment

Working...
                                X