Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,777   Posts: 190,650   Members: 6,657   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, CamMattie.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Tom Bihn Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're shopping for a steel Aeronaut with a UV lining, I saw one in the showroom on Thursday. If it's not listed as a color choice on website, you can call the TB Store and ask if it's still around. I am a big dyneema fan, but I have to say, that bag was GORGEOUS!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by MtnMan View Post
      I've been checking out some of the backpacks and other luggage items on the Bihn web-site. It seems that there is a limited availability of "ultra-violet" dyneema inner-lining for certain carry bags.

For example: I wanted to see if it were possible to order a Synapse with a black 420d exterior and an ultra-violet interior. (I like how the UV lining looks and reflects the ambient light...
      I agree 100%. UV is my favorite interior by far and it's lack of availability across the board has kept me from biting the bullet on a couple of bag purchases, because I keep hoping it will become available. More UV pretty please!

Comment

Originally posted by jumpkick View Post
        I agree 100%. UV is my favorite interior by far and it's lack of availability across the board has kept me from biting the bullet on a couple of bag purchases, because I keep hoping it will become available. More UV pretty please!
        Wheee! I 3rd more UV

Comment

Oh, YES, cork, please! Bought a cork LS to see if I liked and the Swift disappeared before I could get one.

Comment

I am a fellow cork and UV lover. I'm looking forward to the cross body knitting bag. As one who owns and loves my Navy/Cork/Wasabi Imago, I'm looking forward to comparing the new product's utility to it.

I'm also interested in getting a Little Swift in the new parapack fabric in a black/UV combo. I'm holding out for that one specifically.

Comment

Wish list? Well for starters ...

I'm a knitter and don't (yet) own a Swift. Because I started my Tom Bihn addiction fairly recently, and haven't seen a color combo in the Swift that I can't live without. So I'm hoping for a Swift in Storm (and without an Iberian interior). And I can't wait to see the rest of the TB-Amy Singer collaboration that is hinted for 2014.

And, if I'm really lucky, maybe I'll be able to visit TB Headquarters in 2014. That would be awesome!
              Synapse 19 (Indigo/Solar) * Brain Bag (Indigo) * Imago (Navy/Cork/Wasabi) * Aeronaut (Navy/Wasabi) * Large Shop Bag (Nordic) * Small Shop Bag (Ultraviolet) * Side Effect (Navy/Iberian)

Comment

I have two ideas: a Cafe deluxe with some added interior zipper pockets and maybe an exterior water/coffee bottle. Probably only the Large Cafe would make this viable.

The other is a smaller Freudian Slip. There's an enormous number of briefcases & messenger bags that could benefit from one that's a little bit smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by mab52 View Post
                  a smaller Freudian Slip. There's an enormous number of briefcases & messenger bags that could benefit from one that's a little bit smaller.
                  Yes! I would love this for the Co-Pilot and Little Swift. And for the Black/UV Pilot.
                  Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

Originally posted by gochicken View Post
                    Yes! I would love this for the Co-Pilot and Little Swift. And for the Black/UV Pilot.
                    I would love it for the Synapse 19!

Comment

Ditto on UV interior

Originally posted by jumpkick View Post
                      I also have waited for more bags with UV interior options.....I just received the olive parapack/UV sidekick and it is GEORGEOUS!!!! I didn't really need one, but just had to get something with this color combination. I see there is also a olive /UV swift and black/UV swift available.

My wishlist:

Aeronaut in olive/UV
                      Coyote MCB with a zipper closure
                      Large Shop bag with zipper top and backpack straps (think Patagonia lightweight travel tote) In coyote----this would be the perfect beach bag, personal carry on, shopping bag, purse----my everything!!
                      Small Shop bag in black 420d-----could be passable as professional or a night out on the town!

Comment

I am probably one of the few folks that likes the Freudian Slip and the organization if affords. I have asked for one designed for the Synapse 19 for the past couple of years. I sold that bag and now have a Synapse 25 and would love a FS sized for the S25. I have the current one I use in a Smart Alec but it does not really fit well in the S25. A FS that has been modified to take advantage of the S25 size and sharp would be great!

Comment

+1 for the aeronaut garment sleeve

a TB gym bag. I use an old EC carry-on duffle that works but....

Comment

Coyote synapse 25

Comment

Field Journal in Sapphire. Or Cardinal. I like saturated colors and the options listed now for it are kind of dull.

Comment

Somewhere way back, I got the idea that the Pilot was actually kinda like an Aeronaut Jr....... That is what I've hoped to find anyway. I love my Aeronaut but I just fill it up and then have this heavy bag to carry! I think a WF is too small for my needs, I've got a Tri-Star which has too many sections for my tastes - it's a little thick and I always worry when I'm booked on some CRJ. The Aeronaut handles things so nicely and doesn't seem big ~ give me a smaller one in dyneema. I will buy it as soon as I find it!

Comment

Working...
                                X