Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,953   Posts: 193,096   Members: 6,829   Active Members: 288
Welcome to our newest member, JuniorCyclist.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Pilot Available for Pre-order in January 2014!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Pilot Available for Pre-order in January 2014!

Unless you tuned in to today's blog, you wouldn't know that the Pilot design was finalized December and will be available for pre-order next month! You little devil, Darcy! What a quiet way to make an announcement! I thought you really liked whipping us all up into a lather. Can't wait to see/read more about it!!!!!!

An excited Monkeylady
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Is there a picture anywhere? I'd love to see one.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Comment

Ok, admittedly a little excited, so does that make me a bag nerd?

Anyway, just out of curiosity how does TB handle pre-orders?

Do they charge your card at time of order or time of shipment?

Do they fill orders as bags are completed or hold completed bags for a specific release date?

Comment

I'm holding on purchasing a Co-Pilot until I see what he Pilot looks like. I'm very excited for photos as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          Is there a picture anywhere? I'd love to see one.
          Soon! Oh yeah, there will be photos of the Pilot Packing Cubes too.
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Wait! There will be specific packing cubes and accessories JUST for the Pilot! Woot woot!
            I really, really like TB Bags!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
              Soon! Oh yeah, there will be photos of the Pilot Packing Cubes too.
              What about the Pilot camera insert? You know, the one I'm hoping for even though it probably doesn't exist!

Comment

A new bag - with it's own packing cubes? Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by BarryLee View Post
                  Ok, admittedly a little excited, so does that make me a bag nerd?
                  If this makes you a bag nerd, then I'm a bag stalker. I've been trolling this website for weeks awaiting some REAL release info on the new Pilot. I never thought it would first appear on the blog page! Usually Darcy makes an announcement, no? Well, maybe we got to the blog page before she even had a chance to make a proper announcment in the forums....

Comment

And TB is probably closed tomorrow! Dang it! No staff, no further posts until Thursday!

Comment

Please hurry Darcy! Just a picture & maybe dimensions and......

Comment

Originally posted by dorayme View Post
                        Wait! There will be specific packing cubes and accessories JUST for the Pilot! Woot woot!
                        Hmmm. This must mean that the Pilot is not just a little bit bigger than the CoPilot. Maybe it's a cross between the Aeronaut and the Co-Pilot. Big enough for packing cubes....very interesting.

Comment

*tapping fingers on table*
                          LCB, S19, SE, Co-Pilot, wallet, pouches, Little Swift, travel trays

Comment

Originally posted by monkeylady View Post
                            Hmmm. This must mean that the Pilot is not just a little bit bigger than the CoPilot. Maybe it's a cross between the Aeronaut and the Co-Pilot. Big enough for packing cubes....very interesting.
                            Intriguing! So, it obviously won't be bigger than the Aeronaut and my guess is, given it's still related to the Co-Pilot, it sits towards the smaller end of the spectrum between the Co-Pilot and the Aeronaut. I am going to guess that it will be about the size of the Western Flyer (maybe a little larger?), but with a large main compartment that is deeper than any of the WF compartments. At least, that's what I hope it is!

Comment

Good eyes, monkeylady! Rats - no hot link. Guess we'll have to wait until 2014.

Comment

Working...
                              X