Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,533   Posts: 187,860   Members: 6,497   Active Members: 289
Welcome to our newest member, brppreacher.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acronyms Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF67
    replied
    Originally posted by G42 View Post

I added them to the first post and (eyeroll) made sure it was Synik 22 and 30
    Ha ha ha. I didn't even notice that.

Thanks! Now I've got my quick reference sheet good to go until I get all the acronyms committed to memory.

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    Originally posted by BF67 View Post
    Those all make sense to me. Is there a way to add them to the initial post of this thread so all of them are in one place?
    I added them to the first post and (eyeroll) made sure it was Synik 22 and 30

Leave a comment:

• BF67
    replied
    Originally posted by G42 View Post

I think several of us having been using SN19 and SN25 for the Syniks, with GE added for the Guides Editions; T30 T45 for the Techonauts.

The upcoming Grab Bag seems a natural as GB; Zeitgeist has been seen as ZG...
    Haven't seen a lot of abbreviation for Paragon, but PG seems appropriate vs PD for the upcoming Paradigm.
    ???
    Those all make sense to me. Is there a way to add them to the initial post of this thread so all of them are in one place?

Leave a comment:

• G42
    replied
    Originally posted by BF67 View Post
    Hi! Seems like it’s time to add a few more acronyms. Like something for the Syniks and other newer bags. Though I’m not sure what they should be.
    I think several of us having been using SN19 and SN25 for the Syniks, with GE added for the Guides Editions; T30 T45 for the Techonauts.

The upcoming Grab Bag seems a natural as GB; Zeitgeist has been seen as ZG...
    Haven't seen a lot of abbreviation for Paragon, but PG seems appropriate vs PD for the upcoming Paradigm.
    ​​​​​​​???

Leave a comment:

• BF67
    replied
    Hi! Seems like it’s time to add a few more acronyms. Like something for the Syniks and other newer bags. Though I’m not sure what they should be.

Leave a comment:

• moriond
    replied
    Updated acronym guide to add Ghost Whale Organizer Pouches, Luminary (L12/L15), Shadow Guide, Guide's Edition Synapse, Road Buddy Duffel (RB36/RB60) and a few small fixes
    Last edited by moriond; 04-12-2019, 04:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalonian
    replied
    I've been using SG for the Shadow Guide but see that it isn't listed here.

Leave a comment:

• melminimalist
    replied
    Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
    double organizer pouch (the one with two zippers and clear urethane front)
    Thank you, I couldn't figure it out and it was driving me crazy. We need an updated acronym guide for all the new releases in the last year and a half. Though I realize DOPs have been around longer than that.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• luvdabags
    replied
    Originally posted by melminimalist View Post
    What does DOP stand for?

double organizer pouch (the one with two zippers and clear urethane front)

Leave a comment:

• melminimalist
    replied
    What does DOP stand for?

Leave a comment:

• BWeaves
    replied
    Someone else actually came up with the Doggienaut term, but it's all I call the Road Duffles now.

D36 for Doggienaut 36 (aka road Duffle 36)
    D60 for Doggienaut 60 (aka road Duffle 60)

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    I do NOT like the acronym for Burnt Orange. Where I come from, BO is short for body odor. So each time I read BO on the threads in this forum, I find myself holding my breath!

Leave a comment:

• synapse25survivedNYC
    replied
    PU - Parental Unit

This is actually a brilliant acronym when you think about it... Americans say "P U" or "Pee Yoo!" when reacting to something that smells bad... like a soiled diaper.

Ok, I'm removing my fingers from the keyboard now...

Leave a comment:

• AlaskaGirl
    replied
    Greetings Adalangdon,
    Thank you very much! Makes perfect sense now. elisa

Leave a comment:

• adalangdon
    replied
    Originally posted by AlaskaGirl View Post
    Greetings,
    What does the abbreviation "ISO" mean? It's in the registered members section, so I'm not sure if it's okay to list the name of the thread here. Thanks! elisa
    "in search of"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X