Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,825   Posts: 191,304   Members: 6,699   Active Members: 269
Welcome to our newest member, Ea0423.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting up the 24 hour countdown clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moriond....TB is not the only one to announce new products. Eagle Creek has new ones out tomorrow.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

So much to catch up!

Comment

Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
        recipes for BADGER STEW to follow...
        E pur se muove, my captain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
          E pur se muove, my captain.

Look, Galileo, just tell us what you know and no one needs to get hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
            Look, Galileo, just tell us what you know and no one needs to get hurt!
            Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition, what with surprise, fear, surprise, and all the rest.

Comment

look out for...the COMFY CHAIR!!!

Comment

but we are off topic. BAGS, please.

Comment

Oops, looks like I outsmarted myself. I’ve been considering the purchase of an existing bag for a few weeks, but decided to hold off for the big announcement. Of course you know what happened. The bag continued to be available until this morning when it went on backorder until the fall.

Comment

I am sorry to read this. I hope the new bags blow away any regrets you feel now.
                    “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

There is a sternum strap whistle listed on the Accessories page. Is that new or am I hallucinating?
                      Last edited by monkeylady; 06-30-2014, 10:08 AM.
                      The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Comment

I'm crossing my fingers we'll get a pilot sized Freudian Slip.

Comment

I resisted checking here for the first couple hours of being awake, but I fear I'm in full-on refresh every few minutes mode already...

Comment

Originally posted by monkeylady View Post
                            There is a sternum strap whistle listed on the Accessories page. Is that new or am I hallucinating?
                            Sorry to say I have one of those for each of my Backpacks so not new.
                            “Ankh-Morpork people considered that spelling was a sort of optional extra. They believed in it in the same way they believed in punctuation; it didn't matter where you put it so long as it was there.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from The Truth

Comment

I did notice that the Aeronaut has been renamed the Aeronaut 45.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeylady View Post
                                I think it is not new

Comment

Working...
                                X