Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,742   Posts: 190,284   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 263
Welcome to our newest member, Cycw95.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting up the 24 hour countdown clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TB should have a live event, unboxing of the bags & accessories!!
    Family, Guitar, Design, Travel....get after it!

Comment

Just a reminder....within about 30 minutes of the official announcement I'll post a review of the Aeronaut 30 on my website. The review is done, I'm just waiting for updated links.

You can also ask me any questions you have about the bag.

I also have one of the other items being announced today and that review will be up in a day or two.
      Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers.

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank II View Post
        Just a reminder....within about 30 minutes of the official announcement I'll post a review of the Aeronaut 30 on my website. The review is done, I'm just waiting for updated links.

I also have one of the other items being announced today and that review will be up in a day or two.
        I've been refreshing your website too ..... just in case you slipped up ;0)

Comment

Originally posted by Frank II View Post

hm. show off.

Comment

cruel. that is just cruel.... found your website
            Last edited by meekasmom; 06-30-2014, 11:35 AM.

Comment

I should be studying for comps, but I keep hitting re-fresh and reading the forums... must remember that if I fail out of grad school, I will not be able to afford any TB bags in the future. Must have self-control!

Comment

Originally posted by monaheel View Post
                I should be studying for comps, but I keep hitting re-fresh and reading the forums... must remember that if I fail out of grad school, I will not be able to afford any TB bags in the future. Must have self-control!
                Go study, monaheel. Your logic is very sound. I will go fold my laundry to be an encouragement to you.
                Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	teaser.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	292308

A hint (and inspiration).
                  Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Haha thanks - it's appreciated! I am logging off and hitting the books. Hope you all have fun shopping - I will live vicariously through you later. =)

Originally posted by gochicken View Post
                    Go study, monaheel. Your logic is very sound. I will go fold my laundry to be an encouragement to you.

Comment

I cannot believe my administrative assistant scheduled a meeting for me AT THE CRITICAL HOUR!!!!

This may be the fastest client meeting ever.
                      My Tom Bihn Obsession: Western Flyer (black/steel); Aeronaut 30 (black/steel); Co-Pilot #1 (black/steel); Co-Pilot #2 (black Dyneema/wasabi);Pilot (black/ultraviolet); Night Flight #1 (black/steel); Night Flight #2 (black Dyneema/wasabi); many packing cubes; Side Effect #1 (black); Side Effect #2 (black Dyneema); passport holder (steel); wallet (steel); travel tray (ultraviolet); various key straps; various fabric cubes; various pouches; Q kit #1 (black); Q kit #2 (steel).

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]6859[/ATTACH]

Great book! The hint is in it? Or in the name? NF?
                        So much to catch up!

Comment

oh!! that is the name of the NFTD!! Night flight (something, something!!)

Comment

NFTD... Night Flight.....something

Yes, I am folding... socks sorted, underwear and t-shirts done.
                            Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Comment

what do I win?? a free bag? please?!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6859[/ATTACH]

OOOOoooo, NFTD ..... Night Flight Something Something???

I think I'll still go with Travel Duffel for the TD :P

Comment

Working...
                                X