Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,348   Members: 6,543   Active Members: 295
Welcome to our newest member, jeff.b.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting up the 24 hour countdown clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilkyway
    replied
    I think our very wise moriond asked him to add that one.

Leave a comment:

• taminca
    replied
    Originally posted by Frank II View Post
    Great review! I especially liked the rationale that "you just have to buy it because one of the color choices is Aubergine."

Leave a comment:

• eWalker
    replied
    Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
    Cool! I did wonder whether we would crash the website!! Hope Tom Bihners feel the love.
    I had this worry too!

Leave a comment:

• luvdabags
    replied
    Cool! I did wonder whether we would crash the website!! Hope Tom Bihners feel the love.

Leave a comment:

• tpnl
    replied
    Everyone - it looks like for the 5 new TB bag unveilings, we broke a record for people on the TB website. From the stats at the bottom of the forum page:

Most users ever online was 14,476, 07-01-2014 at 08:16 PM.

It's like the line-ups at the Apple Store when new iPhones come out - except virtual!

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• eWalker
    replied
    Originally posted by Linden View Post
    I read most of this thread already knowing the happy ending--I didn't have internet access for the 24 hours surrounding the releases--but I've enjoyed its excitement, humor, and camaraderie so much. I really like the way eWalker's clocks punctuate the excitement, drawing the reader's awareness back to the passage of time and the increasing suspense. I was sorry to miss the fun of the anticipation, but I think the instant gratification of reading this all in one sitting makes up for it nicely!
    It´s was fun indeed!! I was doing my medical check up while making the countdown, if the hospital had a psychiatric division, I would get myself in trouble!!

Leave a comment:

• Linden
    replied
    I read most of this thread already knowing the happy ending--I didn't have internet access for the 24 hours surrounding the releases--but I've enjoyed its excitement, humor, and camaraderie so much. I really like the way eWalker's clocks punctuate the excitement, drawing the reader's awareness back to the passage of time and the increasing suspense. I was sorry to miss the fun of the anticipation, but I think the instant gratification of reading this all in one sitting makes up for it nicely!

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    replied
    Originally posted by Badger View Post
    Meanie? I'll have you know I'm positively diabolical, thanks 😈

[ATTACH]6858[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice X-Files reference! +1

Leave a comment:

• haraya
    replied
    Aaahhhh!!!Blog post is up!!

ETA: I was a little late to the party (hadn't refreshed my screen), but it's fun to see all the squee!!
    Last edited by haraya; 06-30-2014, 10:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• adalangdon
    replied
    Starting up the 24 hour countdown clock

Originally posted by Mausermama View Post
    I have to admit, I am salivating a little at that Daylight Backpack! I can totally see using that for knitting! And for day trips where I don't want to have a heavy load. My back is not a happy camper at all these days. Can I have a Synapse 19 and the new pack at the same time? Will I always be torn over which one to carry? Oh! First world problems!
    I have an S19 too, but got the Daylight for the heck of it. I liked the PCBP-ish design coupled with slight tapering at the top. (It looks kinda retro, especially in orange) I also felt it would be a nice change on days where I want to dunk everything in a light sack. Aaand, unlike most day packs, this has a /usefully/ large front pocket. (Cf Eastpak.)

But I may just be justifying my purchase to myself *coughs*
    Last edited by adalangdon; 06-30-2014, 03:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tizi
    replied
    Originally posted by GoStanford View Post
    Are you the first confirmed order on the new gear, then? How exciting to look at these new bags and videos!
    I don't know. If I am, do I get a prize? Can't wait to get it. Also got the divider. Very cool bag.

Leave a comment:

• Mausermama
    replied
    I have to admit, I am salivating a little at that Daylight Backpack! I can totally see using that for knitting! And for day trips where I don't want to have a heavy load. My back is not a happy camper at all these days. Can I have a Synapse 19 and the new pack at the same time? Will I always be torn over which one to carry? Oh! First world problems!

Leave a comment:

• vivelly
    replied
    Oh man..thats the thing if everything happens overnight (I knew I should have stayed awake)..so much to catch up on..and I have to go to work.....:-((((((

Leave a comment:

• monkeylady
    replied
    Originally posted by Frank II View Post
    Love the bag! Love the review! Good work, Frank II!

Leave a comment:

• Frank II
    replied
    My review is active:

Gear Review: Tom Bihn Aeronaut 30 | One Bag, One World

Leave a comment:

Working...
X