Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,524   Posts: 187,772   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which steel fabric has the green hue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steel parapack looks green. sorry but there it is. disturbingly green too.

Comment

I'm also not fan of the green hued steel. I've seen some gorgeous photos of the steel/ultraviolet color combination on here, so I ordered two side effects in that combo - first one in parapack, which I quite liked the feel and shimmer of but was way too green, then one in ballistic and while less green, I still found it too green for my taste (this was about a month ago so likely the newest batch of steel ballistic). The green tint is quite obvious when placed alongside anything blue. I haven't yet returned both side effects so I can try to take a photo to show.

Comment

Quite agree. Perhaps the next batch will be more blue. Somehow steel with blue leaning is more appealing I think. but that is just my opinion and I do not mean to offend anyone.

Comment

I have the steel parapack SE, and so far this was the only colour that I could not warm to. It would be nice to have a blue based steel in the future. I am thinking of getting a steel MCB at some stage, just hoping it is a true grey steel with no green tints.

Comment

I was quiet disappointed that steel parapack is used for the lining of the DLBP. How I would have loved solar for the French Blue one!! But what did my father used to say."You cant please them all!"

Comment

Working...
            X