Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,524   Posts: 187,772   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Linen always been this awesome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Linen always been this awesome?

I'm using my Linen OP to hold business cards for this conference, and every time I pull it out I am struck by the awesomeness of this color. Has Linen always been so awesome? Has it always looked so great next to black? And am I the only one who is dreaming of a Daylight pack in Linen?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Originally posted by Janine View Post
    I'm using my Linen OP to hold business cards for this conference, and every time I pull it out I am struck by the awesomeness of this color. Has Linen always been so awesome? Has it always looked so great next to black? And am I the only one who is dreaming of a Daylight pack in Linen?
    Yes, it has. And no,you're not!

Comment

Ooh...I have a backorder in for a Linen/Navy SCB, placed what seems like eons ago. Cannot wait to experience Linen awesomeness in person!
      "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
      -- David Whyte

Comment

I'm really hoping for another production run of cafe bags in linen, or maybe a SE - I have a medium DOP in linen, and it makes a lovely neutral for summer!
        Collections:
        Work EDC: SE + S19
        Leisure: SCBs, FJN, Swift, lots of YSSs
        Travel: WF + Pilot or SA, with SE/SCB
        General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
        Favourite TB colours: aubergine, forest (sniff!), linen, wasabi, UV
        Hoping for: A new dyneema colour for YSSs; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

Comment

I, too, would love a linen SE. I currently own a linen/navy SCB. I love it. It's quite smart looking. I plan on using it until the skies turn dark gray and it begins the long rainy season here in Seattle. Then I'll switch to my new steel/olive SCB, patiently awaiting some love up in my closet. The steel/olive combo is gorgeous also. Check out pictures on the SCB page!
          The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeylady View Post
            The steel/olive combo is gorgeous also. Check out pictures on the SCB page!
            I have a steel/iberian SCB, which is very pretty and perfect for winter - I'd love a linen/olive one for summer, though!
            Collections:
            General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
            Hoping for: A new dyneema colour for YSSs; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

Comment

Originally posted by scribe View Post
              I have a steel/iberian SCB, which is very pretty and perfect for winter - I'd love a linen/olive one for summer, though!
              I'm not completely sure but ceepee's looking for a S25, and one of the items she mentioned that she's willing to trade is a Linen/Olive SCB I think, plus she mentioned that's she's destashing to move, have you asked her?

Comment

Originally posted by Janine View Post
                And am I the only one who is dreaming of a Daylight pack in Linen?
                Linen AND cocoa, pretty please.

Comment

No, I haven't. Not that I have anything to trade right now, but maybe we can make a deal...
                  Collections:

Comment

I think this thread may convince me to get a linen/navy SCB if it becomes available again. I need a SCB for a trip this fall but haven't decided what color so I'm waiting... although, linen/french blue or linen/burnt orange would be winning combos as well.
                    Aeronaut 45 & Night Flight TD - Aubergine / Wasabi
                    Small Cafe Bag - Burnt Orange

Comment

Working...
                    X