Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,582   Posts: 188,368   Members: 6,552   Active Members: 301
Welcome to our newest member, LucaDebenh.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Linen always been this awesome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jalegg
    replied
    I think this thread may convince me to get a linen/navy SCB if it becomes available again. I need a SCB for a trip this fall but haven't decided what color so I'm waiting... although, linen/french blue or linen/burnt orange would be winning combos as well.

Leave a comment:

• scribe
    replied
    No, I haven't. Not that I have anything to trade right now, but maybe we can make a deal...

Leave a comment:

• Walker
    replied
    Originally posted by Janine View Post
    And am I the only one who is dreaming of a Daylight pack in Linen?
    Linen AND cocoa, pretty please.

Leave a comment:

• icebeng
    replied
    Originally posted by scribe View Post
    I have a steel/iberian SCB, which is very pretty and perfect for winter - I'd love a linen/olive one for summer, though!
    I'm not completely sure but ceepee's looking for a S25, and one of the items she mentioned that she's willing to trade is a Linen/Olive SCB I think, plus she mentioned that's she's destashing to move, have you asked her?

Leave a comment:

• scribe
    replied
    Originally posted by monkeylady View Post
    The steel/olive combo is gorgeous also. Check out pictures on the SCB page!
    I have a steel/iberian SCB, which is very pretty and perfect for winter - I'd love a linen/olive one for summer, though!

Leave a comment:

• monkeylady
    replied
    I, too, would love a linen SE. I currently own a linen/navy SCB. I love it. It's quite smart looking. I plan on using it until the skies turn dark gray and it begins the long rainy season here in Seattle. Then I'll switch to my new steel/olive SCB, patiently awaiting some love up in my closet. The steel/olive combo is gorgeous also. Check out pictures on the SCB page!

Leave a comment:

• scribe
    replied
    I'm really hoping for another production run of cafe bags in linen, or maybe a SE - I have a medium DOP in linen, and it makes a lovely neutral for summer!

Leave a comment:

• taminca
    replied
    Ooh...I have a backorder in for a Linen/Navy SCB, placed what seems like eons ago. Cannot wait to experience Linen awesomeness in person!

Leave a comment:

• JLE
    replied
    Originally posted by Janine View Post
    I'm using my Linen OP to hold business cards for this conference, and every time I pull it out I am struck by the awesomeness of this color. Has Linen always been so awesome? Has it always looked so great next to black? And am I the only one who is dreaming of a Daylight pack in Linen?
    Yes, it has. And no,you're not!

Leave a comment:

• Janine
    started a topic Has Linen always been this awesome?

Has Linen always been this awesome?

I'm using my Linen OP to hold business cards for this conference, and every time I pull it out I am struck by the awesomeness of this color. Has Linen always been so awesome? Has it always looked so great next to black? And am I the only one who is dreaming of a Daylight pack in Linen?
Working...
X