Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,523   Posts: 187,767   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 310
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quarter Packing Cube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ratdeau
    replied
    Originally posted by Darcy View Post
    Tom's working on this, and it's turning it to be very cool - a little bit different than you might be expecting. We should have samples within a few weeks.

All three of you (mruseless, Skylark, and Just) will get to test the new 1/2 Packing Cube for us. PM me with your addresses.
    I've recieved one prototype today.
    It's nice, very nice. Just the size I needed. Half an end pocket, separated vertically in two, each pocket closed by a plastic zipper. The transparent sides are very practical to see what's in.

I will try it next week.

To be perfect, I would add two small pockets on one side of the inside separation.

Just one thought, one side could be in mesh instead of plastic for better aeration.

Leave a comment:

• ratdeau
    replied
    I vote for the 1/2 footprint too

Leave a comment:

• Alicia
    replied
    Wow, he's working on it already? That's service.

Leave a comment:

• Darcy
    replied
    Tom's working on this, and it's turning it to be very cool - a little bit different than you might be expecting. We should have samples within a few weeks.

All three of you (mruseless, Skylark, and Just) will get to test the new 1/2 Packing Cube for us. PM me with your addresses.

Leave a comment:

• Just
    replied
    Another 1/2 footprint vote!

Leave a comment:

• Skylark
    replied
    I vote for 1/2 the footprint.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Bihn
    replied
    Do you mean half the size as in half the thickness, or half the footprint?
    I like it either way - more packing cubes!

Leave a comment:

• mruseless
    started a topic Quarter Packing Cube

Quarter Packing Cube

I'd still like to see quarter packing cubes (or about half the size of a small packing cube, or half and end packing cube).

I think one of these would make a great toiletries bag to go with the Aeronaut, and it would be the perfect size for electronics and cables and such.

In fact, a special toiletries bag that same size would be a great thing.

E
Working...
X