Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,742   Posts: 190,283   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, Cycw95.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Empire Builder colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marshallj
    replied
    I used to have an EB with wasabi interior, but it started to feel bigger than I needed. I gave it to my brother, cause I knew he wanted one. I got online to buy a Zephyr and realized (for the first time) that the colour combos change a lot. I love the variety, but I really wanted a bright color on the inside of the zephyr and I kept checking back for months to see if the wasabi ones were back. That's my tragic story. Anyhow, TB customer service said they're not planning on making more colours. They said that the wasabi isn't popular enough.

Leave a comment:

• tpnl
    replied
    I would call TB Customer Service. The usual - Black/Black/Steel(interior) or Black/Steel/Steel(interior) are probably going to come back. A Wasabi interior is also fairly popular and a good bet for a comeback if they do more that Black and Steel.

Just IMHO

If you are hoping for a certain color combo, go to the 2014 Wish List thread and put your thoughts in!

Cheer!

Leave a comment:

• fernando
    started a topic Empire Builder colors

Empire Builder colors

Are there any plans to produce the empire builder in different colors or the current color it?
Working...
X