Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,625   Posts: 188,938   Members: 6,609   Active Members: 292
MBTRick539
Forum Member
Welcome to our newest member, MBTRick539.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see a new grey option on the Synapse 19--PICS??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangosteen View Post
    I'm 5'5 and I have the 25. I think it looks ok on me, and I don't have an issue carrying it.
    The problem with the S25 is that it's long and the bottom of the bag may end up reaching the end of your butt or something, which isn't good for carrying heavy loads. If you have a long torso, I think it should be okay? I'm 5'3". I wear mine with rather short straps. That and my long torso means that the base of my S25 ends up touching the top of my jeans pocket, which is still feels like 'correct' backpack carrying.
    adalangdon
    Forum Member
    Last edited by adalangdon; 09-12-2014, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all the input. I am going to go with the 25, as it is more for weekend outings, and some 2 day overnights and I think I need the space. Also, I tend to wear my backpacks up high, so hope that it will fit me. If not, I know TB is awesome for returns, and I will just order the 19!! Thanks all, pics to come once the bag arrives!!!! (AAAAHHHH!! is it here yet?!)

Comment

Originally posted by luvdabags View Post
        Thanks for all the input. I am going to go with the 25, as it is more for weekend outings, and some 2 day overnights and I think I need the space. Also, I tend to wear my backpacks up high, so hope that it will fit me. If not, I know TB is awesome for returns, and I will just order the 19!! Thanks all, pics to come once the bag arrives!!!! (AAAAHHHH!! is it here yet?!)
        I can't wait to see it. I ordered the 19, which is on back order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What type of material is the external for this Grey/Wasabi combo? I am pretty close to ordering it!

Comment

The grey is cordura, and the wasabi is 200d Dyneema.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Favorite: Steel/Steel Little Swift * Latest: nNordic/NWS Smart Alec *

Comment

Those of you with grey bags in hand, how does it compare to steel tone-wise? I just received the LOVELY S25 in grey, and it is the same color as my parapak steel pouch--much darker than I thought it would be. Once I can detach the small children from my leg, I will take a pic and post, but I thought I'd ask first to see what everyone else was experiencing. (Still haven't used or practice packed due to crazy work/crazy life this week, and it is making me nuts!!)

Comment

Working...
              X