Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,741   Posts: 190,276   Members: 6,602   Active Members: 265
Welcome to our newest member, Cycw95.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side Effect Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brendabethman View Post
    I think we're beyond that as I have moved on to thinking about how disappointed I will be if I don't order it and they run out..... :-)
    * ADD TO CART * <<----- PRESS HERE
    Last edited by Dandelion; 09-13-2014, 05:38 PM. Reason: tidiness

Comment

If (when?) I email the customer service folks tomorrow, I am totally blaming y'all, especially @moriond as it was the onslaught of photos that did me in..... :-)

Comment

If (when?) I email the customer service folks tomorrow, I am totally blaming y'all, especially @moriond as it was the onslaught of photos that did me in..... :-)
        @brendabethman I personally escape responsibility due to the fact that I can't take very good pictures. The credit should really go to the original posters. (Also, just to let you know they are quite prompt about trying to ship out your products as soon as possible. I would both email (now) and call the 800 number (800-729-9607) when they open around 8:30 PST or slightly earlier.

And, just think about it this way: I only accelerated the process of helping you to discover these pictures before the Aubergine SE sold out. You would have eventually found all of them.

moriond

Comment

Originally posted by moriond View Post
          @brendabethman I personally escape responsibility due to the fact that I can't take very good pictures. The credit should really go to the original posters. (Also, just to let you know they are quite prompt about trying to ship out your products as soon as possible. I would both email (now) and call the 800 number (800-729-9607) when they open around 8:30 PST or slightly earlier.

And, just think about it this way: I only accelerated the process of helping you to discover these pictures before the Aubergine SE sold out. You would have eventually found all of them.

moriond
          :-) They are not open tomorrow, correct? So I email now and call Monday morning. And then run away from the forums before I get into more trouble!

Comment

Email sent! I did, however, refrain from adding a small UV shop bag (yes, they are back) to my order. So I do apparently have some self-control. That aubergine SE is going to look very pretty nestled inside my French blue MCB. NOW I am ready for my trip to New York ;-)

Comment

Email sent! I did, however, refrain from adding a small UV shop bag (yes, they are back) to my order. So I do apparently have some self-control. That aubergine SE is going to look very pretty nestled inside my French blue MCB. NOW I am ready for my trip to New York ;-)
              @monkeylady took some beautiful pictures of her UV Shop bag in use. This post shows the Small UV Shop bag carrying culinary herbs from the marketplace. (Using the bag inverted so the pockets are facing outwards lets you increase the carrying capacity, especially for items like bottles of wine, or these pots):

From another of her market picture posts. Now the small UV shop bag is carrying ripe peaches and rasberries.

HTH moriond

Comment

I just got a wasabi small shop bag yesterday, so am holding firm. But damn, that UV is pretty!

Comment

brenda, you've been dogpiled by TB enablers, but it was done with love and compassion, and true concern for your well-being. We don't want you so suffer the sharp disappointment of missing out, something some of us know too well. (Yes I returned that Steel Dyneema/wasabi S25 - WHAT WAS I THINKING).

My Aubergine/wasabi SE is one of my favorite bags. The color is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by TavaPeak View Post
                    brenda, you've been dogpiled by TB enablers, but it was done with love and compassion, and true concern for your well-being. We don't want you so suffer the sharp disappointment of missing out, something some of us know too well. (Yes I returned that Steel Dyneema/wasabi S25 - WHAT WAS I THINKING).

My Aubergine/wasabi SE is one of my favorite bags. The color is amazing.
                    I went ahead and kept the black/wasabi SE for those times purple won't work. So now I will have two. And dang, y'all are good enablers ;-)

Comment

Wow, when you ask for enabling, you really get knocked over the head with it. I love love love Aubergine, but I'm saved by the fact that I don't love wasabi. I do think it is a great color combo but I'll reserve that color pairing for my A30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
                        I love love love Aubergine, but I'm saved by the fact that I don't love wasabi.
                        Yup, I'm with you on that!

Comment

Originally posted by Pokilani View Post
                          Wow, when you ask for enabling, you really get knocked over the head with it. I love love love Aubergine, but I'm saved by the fact that I don't love wasabi. I do think it is a great color combo but I'll reserve that color pairing for my A30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Yes, that was indeed some enabling :-) I did, however, make the decision to return the A30, so I think I'm coming out ahead. I had ordered both because I couldn't quite decide and thought the A30 was too small for some things and the A45 too big for others. Looking at them side by side, though, they're not really different enough to justify keeping both (trying super hard to downsize a bit these days). So it's going back, aubergine or no.

Comment

I went ahead and kept the black/wasabi SE for those times purple won't work. So now I will have two. And dang, y'all are good enablers ;-)
                            We're in it for the vicarious thrill. Can I interest you in a Skookum Dog Duffle? Coyote is luscious with aubergine they and go together..... like peanut butter and grape jelly!

Comment

Originally posted by Dandelion View Post
                              We're in it for the vicarious thrill. Can I interest you in a Skookum Dog Duffle? Coyote is luscious with aubergine they and go together..... like peanut butter and grape jelly!
                              Cat lady here! So relieved that TB does not make cat products......

Comment

Originally posted by celtical View Post
                                Yup, I'm with you on that!
                                I like the wasabi with the aubergine, but then again I chose purple and green as the colors for logo/website/etc. at work. Sad to see the aubergine A30 go (A45 is black/UV), but I am sure there is more in my future :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X