Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,744   Posts: 190,301   Members: 6,604   Active Members: 256
Welcome to our newest member, IJPWilda05.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working on the weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on the weekend...

New videos coming soon! 😄

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Yay!...looking forward to it. I'm still sitting on the fence about the Night Flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WenV View Post
      Yay!...looking forward to it. I'm still sitting on the fence about the Night Flight.
      It's grown on me, even though I honestly didn't think I'd like it. It's small enough to carry by hand, but big enough that it has a useful amount of volume (even if it is divided up, which in some use cases is pretty odd/hard to work with). I might break that video up into two so that it isn't crazy long; overview/tour in part 1, sampling packing arrangements and final thoughts in part 2. YouTube stats show me that people stop watching the Pilot review video after about 6-7 minutes, though the A30 review people stick with for much longer. Guess the slow pack is a little boring for most.
      Last edited by itsablur; 09-20-2014, 02:24 PM.
      Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

Comment

Working...
      X