Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,767   Posts: 190,596   Members: 6,651   Active Members: 262
Welcome to our newest member, learn2route.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance of Tom Bihn Cat Accessories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of Tom Bihn Cat Accessories?

Maybe a Dyneema cat bed or a Cordura cat hammock? I literally can't keep my cats from sleeping on my bags and there is precedent with the Citizen Canine. Any chance that could happen?

Originally posted by happig42 View Post
    Maybe a Dyneema cat bed or a Cordura cat hammock? I literally can't keep my cats from sleeping on my bags and there is precedent with the Citizen Canine. Any chance that could happen?
    Heh heh. I would like a lightweight, *ripstop* cat carrier. I am volunteering my second cat to do some product testing.

My first cat also really likes sitting on my bags... He is particularly fond of my S25 and S19. I just let him sleep/loaf on them, and flick the bits of white and black off later. Kids!

Comment

I'd definitely buy a TB cat bed (or even better a carrier) if it was made, but I must admit cats seem to have an uncanny knowledge of when something is not meant for them - and that's when it's best for sleeping on. I've also noticed that my cat is particularly keen on napping atop my S25 when I've just been gone with it for a while. I think it's her way of trying to get me to stick around (she also tries to block the door in the morning) as she may have caught on that I rarely leave the house without it.

Comment

Originally posted by happig42 View Post
        Well, we have made mini-versions of Skookum Dog (our company that makes dog stuff) beds for our cats....
        Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

My cats actually love the TB boxes! They have taken over two of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          ----
          All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
          Edmund Burke

Comment

It is my opinion that, for a cat, anything we have is already a cat accessory However, based on the various pictures, it looks like TB bags and accessories are a preferred accessory! I like the idea of a TB cat bed. A TB cat collar similar to a key strap in dyneema or treat bag may be interesting too!

Cheers!
            TB Ballistic Black/Iberian Dyneema backpacks and briefcases for every occasion together with my cherished Nordic and Solar Dyneema!

Comment

Originally posted by tpnl View Post
              A TB cat collar similar to a key strap in dyneema or treat bag may be interesting too!
              I find myself often wishing I had brought dry or wet food, or even snack sticks, to befriend new cats or greet old friends. Though I've yet to do this, a small YSS would actually do the trick nicely... until someone offloads their Cardinal or Kiwi Citizen Canine on me *dreamy sigh*

Comment

In the meantime, cats could enjoy the smaller sizes of the Camp Mat Camp Mat - Made in USA Dog Blanket - Skookum Dog or Sheepskin Bed (Memory Foam) - Dog Bed - Made in USA - Ballistic Nylon - Skookum Dog

Click image for larger version

Name:	campbed3_700x467.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	293451

Comment

I think my cat would barf on anything from a company with "Dog" in the name.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Janine View Post
                    I think my cat would barf on anything from a company with "Dog" in the name.
                    Your cat would barf on anything, including the other cat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My daughter's cat would take one look at the name and logo, claim it, and not let our lab sit on it. Guess who's alpha in our house?
                      The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Comment

my cats would snub anything purchased for them, but the boxes said purchases would arrive in....well, that's another story. (we currently have two boxes that Frank snoozes in near-constantly, in fact).

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
                          Your cat would barf on anything, including the other cat.
                          Sigh. You're right.
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Every bag Tom Bihn makes is a cat bed. Cats always know when you're packing for a trip. And try to Pack themselves. This is the optimal time for them to plop down in or on the bag being packed. Packing cubes also.

Oh, and as also mentioned above, the bags ship in cat play boxes.

I think TB has done a fine job at making cat accessories.. But perhaps leftover strips of dyneema either knotted or on a stick as a toy?

Comment

Working...
                            X