Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,524   Posts: 187,773   Members: 6,485   Active Members: 303
Welcome to our newest member, questah043.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darn- no small or medium Qkit (yet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn- no small or medium Qkit (yet)

On another thread , someone was speculating that there could be additional Q kits coming, as there is a drop down box for size now. I already have several ideas in mind for one of those, so I'm volunteering to be a product tester and take lots of pictures if and when those are available.
    Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

I had the same thought exactly. I would like medium size one.
    If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.

Comment

Maybe the potential new size(s) will debut with the Parental Unit? I imagine that larger Q-Kits would be perfect for wrangling small toys, etc.
      Collections:
      Work EDC: SE + S19
      Leisure: SCBs, FJN, Swift, lots of YSSs
      Travel: WF + Pilot or SA, with SE/SCB
      General organisation: More pouches, stuff sacks and cubes than you can shake a keystrap at!
      Favourite TB colours: aubergine, forest (sniff!), linen, wasabi, UV
      Hoping for: A new dyneema colour for YSSs; a Linen Side Effect; the return of Portable Culture!

Comment

I'm with you. I love my QKit and find my older Kit incredibly useful for holding cords and power supplies. I'm sure I could find many uses for an in-between sized one.
        Self-declared Captain of Team AUBERSKY

Hoping for a return of Hunter and Sage...

Comment

We hear you, and there's a new size of Q-Kit in the works. No release date yet, though...
          Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Is there any update? Any idea for a release date this year?
            Getting to the point with too many bags to list them all. Current daily carry is a PickUp Truck and Everyday Cubelet. Love all my shop bags, ghost whales, cubelets. Hoping to travel again soon to use my A30 and co-pilot.

Comment

Yes! It's in the works, and we're thinking of a debut sometime in the next couple of months.
              Have a question? @Darcy (to make sure I see it)

Current carry: testing new potential materials in the form of Original Large Shop Bags.

Comment

Yes,please!
                Dyneema options?

Comment

Originally posted by roarmouse View Post
                  Yes,please!
                  Dyneema options?
                  That would be sweet. But I'm not sure if it would retain its shape, even if it were made in 400D dyneema (and the point of the QK is to be dome shaped) :S

Comment

Working...
                  X