Welcome!

We're glad you are here. This is the place to ask for bag advice, help other people out, post reviews, and share photos and videos.

TOM BIHN Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 14,824   Posts: 191,294   Members: 6,694   Active Members: 260
Welcome to our newest member, willydgil.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Bihn Garmet Bag .. ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom Bihn Garmet Bag .. ;)

Wouldn't it be great if Tom Bihn had a tri-fold garmet bag designed for business travelers? I can see it now, manufactured in Dyneema for light weight and with all the amazing pockets that we love to put all our items in. I'll be dreaming about you...

Interesting idea. How about a trifold Dyneema packing cube that would fit inside another bag?

Comment

All I can say is déja vu...

I brought this up in the 2015 Wish List thread, after bringing it up in 2010...

Back at least as far as 2010, there were some murmurs about Tom Bihn coming out with the garment sleeve, so that you could carry a full suit in an Aeronaut (or possibly other Tom Bihn travel luggage). But that particular Bihn rumor never materialized. Four years down the road, it seems Bihn left that product category to Eagle Creek and others.

It's a shame, because I would love to see what Bihn could do with something like this.
      Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

Here's a link to Maverick's 2010 video, "Packing a Suit in an Aeronaut", for reference.
        Owner of: Brain Bag backpack (Black), Field Journal Notebook (Blue), Snake Charmer (Small, Orange), Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Comment

+1,000,000

Comment

Yes, please!

Comment

I brought this up a long while ago also. Sometime around the period I purchased my first TB bag in 2006-2007. Still waiting. At least a Garment sleeve that can be packed in an Aeronaut. I'd be first in line for one.
              Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

Comment

Working...
              X